WK 10: SNF - Dallas Cowboys v Philadelphia Eagles

B4 the night is over, chris collinsworh gone slip up n say "this nigga sux!" when talkin bout Daks missed throws lol

When zeke fell after that dope af hurdle, i knew they were gonna end up settling on a fg

That play was Cooper aka first round pick aka traded for a first pick aka gon cost 15 million a year even though his numbers are average for his career aka Dallas got fleeced lol

Man they may as well just let Zeke run the wildcat every time they get down near the goal line

Im torn af right now. Cuz my blackness tells me not to shit on a blk qb. But dak is what he is. He was a 4th rd pick for a reason. Dude is a solid back up, nothing more, nothing less. That rookie year was fools gold.

Im torn af right now. Cuz my blackness tells me not to shit on a blk qb. But dak is what he is. He was a 4th rd pick for a reason. Dude is a solid back up, nothing more, nothing less. That rookie year was fools gold.

Nah it's ok to shit on him cuz Dak a fuck nigga.

Reactions: Olorun22
These muhfuckas SOFT.

No way should’ve the Fuckboys be winning right now.

Shit is broken right now.

Y'all's corners can't really cover and that's a problem.

There's a reason yall tried to stockpile pass rushers, to help mask the back end. Derek Barnett being out ain't helpin' matters. smh

The Eagles look like they waiting for Dallas to loose this game. They need to stop that mentally.