Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Wiz Khalifa, Cardo & Sledgren - Wiz Got Wings

Maybe Ive outgrown Wiz, but this shit is pretty underwhelming..... The production is barren as shit. And Wiz is super generic as a rapper these days.

I definitely feel like this is mood music for sure. If I were fucked up, I feel like his music is the perfect soundtrack to that lifestyle. That said, sober I can still fuck with this song. No rebuttal to the production comment. It's too minimalist for the sober mind.

Maybe Ive outgrown Wiz, but this shit is pretty underwhelming..... The production is barren as shit. And Wiz is super generic as a rapper these days.
Wiz always been super generic even at his hype. I fucked with it on some party smoke shit but Wiz has never been "nice" on the mic on some mc shit. He always reninded me of that high school smoke artist.

ya i feel like this . he was never the same after he dropped taylor allderdice

Nothing about him was generic at that point. He had flow and cadence somewhat reminiscent or DJ Quik and Bone Thugs. And he was actually a great rhymer. Nowadays its seems he doesnt even care.... Or feels he doesnt have to try......He does just enough to stay on beat but hes not as majestic as he once was..
Idk Kush and Orange Juice is great foe that time but i know it is just a vibe album for that period. Wiz music nothing more or less for me but stoner music for young folks. Once folks left college that shit for the birds. Wiz is cool in small doses tho.

Im honestly surprised he still rapping like that i figured he would of bossed up outside music expecially with the weed shit. Half the time he sounds bored rapping.

Last edited:
Back