Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bit cliché but the action was great

Disappointed he didn't go incognito and change his look at the end scene. Would have been cool

I like how the after credit scene sets up future films

I don't get the film title. What was without remorse? I may need to watch it again, but I don't want to. Tbh, Idk if I even liked this movie.
Yea the title kinda didn't match but the flick was good. Why didn't you like?

Yea the title kinda didn't match but the flick was good. Why didn't you like?
When my assumption of what I thought the movie would be and what it really is threw me off. I was waiting on the meaning of "without remorse" to show itself. It kinda left me like "Huh??🤔🤨🤷🏾‍♀️. Mannnn wtf😒".

It wasn't a trash movie, but I'm not watchin it again. Maybe I was too busy lookin for somethin that wasn't there.

I mean, it was kinda of a generic action film but Michael B. did his thing in this. I'd watch a Rainbow Six movie

Book was way better and this wasn’t really nothing like it. Okay action flick.

PRAISE : Michael B Jordan provides plenty of presence and raw emotion in Tom Clancy's Without Remorse a story about an elite Navy SEAL Seeking justice for the murder of his pregnant wife, who uncovers a covert plot that threatens to engulf the United States and Russia in an all-out war.
Jordan gets good support from his co stars including Jamie Bell,Jodie Turner-Smith,
Guy Pearce and Lauren London.Director Stefano Sollima puts together some great action sequences and visuals.Even providing a scene thats quite haunting.Slight touches from writer help uplift the script for the film here and there.

PROBLEMS : I could see the difficulty the movie has getting past it's repetitive,one note and been there done that rhythm. Then add some predictable turns and i felt the film runs out of steam once it reaches it's last 20 minutes and it felt like something was missing and definitely more should have happen once the truth came out.

Scale of 1-10 a 7

MBJ had more lines grunting then talking. He grunted going up stairs, grunted driving vehicles, grunted fighting, grunted shooting, grunted getting shot and when he spoke the dialogue wasn't good.

Back