Welcome To aBlackWeb

With recent hirings, what do you want changed?

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
With the news that Paul Heyman is the executive director of Raw and Eric Bischoff is the executive director of Smackdown, what changes do you want made to both shows?

More wrestling and less talking, if they not going to let the talent speak for themselves then don't have them speak at all. It seem like none of them have a standout personality

compelling storylines that get the audeince invested....

prime example.. as much as i hate the whole seth/becky shit...

they played that to perfection at stomping grounds....had everybody into that shit.....

I got a laundry list:

Move the damn announce table for Raw back to ring side. Always hated that especially during nitros heyday and the first brand extension

Change the raw stage. It’s looks too much like Smackdowns set. It needs to look different.

Corey Graves needs to stay on one show. I prefer him on Smackdown because I enjoy the banter between him and Byron Sexton and he’s worked with Tom Phillips on nxt

Play intros for both shows and pyro please!!!

Different stages for ppvs (all ppvs)

And the usual more creative freedom for talents

Last edited:
Have title matches on Raw and Smackdown. I remember WWF championship matches on Raw growing up like Bret Hart defending against the 123 Kid and it being a great match

I don’t watch raw or SmackDown, only highlights and select ppv’s... w this change, I’ll give it a good month before I tune in. I don’t expect much change off the bat since current storylines are still in effect. After the next ppv I think we should see actual change.

More wrestling.

More opportunities for the roster to show their talent..not just the main stars

Let Paul and Eric do what they've done best...and Vince gotta get da fucc outta the way.

I just want new, exciting storylines that are a bit edgier.
I want more unexpected shit.
Surprise heel turns that have unique stories leading up to the actual turn.

Better continuation of feuds Ex: If somebody gets injured and is written off TV with a beatdown then don't just bring them back and ignore the fact that they were taken out by someone. Pick up the feud where it left off and have them out for revenge.

& last but not least I wanna see other people get opportunities. Don't just keep the same people in the main event/upper midcard forever. Its far too much talent for that shit. Switch it up a little bit

Emotion heavy storylines or realistic asf like the Punk leaving WWE with the belt storyline, imo it was the last good one.

A legit Nakamura run because for fuck sakes I thought for sure WWE couldnt fuck him up coming he could of easily had a Lesnar type run.

No more 2/3 matches just because.

No NXT on the main roster when they are still in NXT, keep those moments as legit debuts.

Return of the Crimson Mask when a rivalry needs it.

creative sets

get rid of gimmick PPV’s like Hell in a Cell and Elimination Chamber. we should see these matches only when a blood rivalry needs to be settled. not because it’s february or october

stop exposing your own talent by making them do shit they’re uncomfortable with (ex. memorizing long winded scripted promos)

give other talents a chance to shine. if the audience is behind him/her, get behind them even if that means changing your plans. switch it up. if it works, cool. if not, move on

there’s no need to see the same matches for 3, 4, or 5 straight shows unless it’s a best of series. the cap should be two matches

and finally...
NO.MORE.PART.TIME.CHAMPIONS

Last edited:
-Better storylines
-Cutting RAW down to 2 hrs
-Character development
-Get rid of gimmick PPVs (Extreme Rules & HIAC)
-Cut down on the number of PPVs
-Better looking championship belts

I like HIAC. But it should only be used to fit the storyline.

What's the point of having a steel cage when none of the wrestlers utilize it?

On TV the current set looks so grand and big but in person shit is ehhh and looks cheap. Hope they give us more prop based sets rather then LED lights.

Back