Welcome To aBlackWeb

With All Negativity Going Between......Tell me something good (edit humble brag on yourselves.)

Nah I ain’t never auto drafting it it’s a control thing

Yeah it’s a flex, to have autopay, but I definitely feel this. I check my balance on my CU app on every purchase. Even if I’m in a drive thru.

Not that I don’t have the money, I just like knowing what’s coming and going at all times

But the news is going to make me go pay a doctor bill I was not trying to pay for the past year tomorrow

I was gonna let it go to collections

Let that shit go. Medical debt don’t ruin your credit score lol

When I dislocated my thumb 2 years ago they tried to charge me $1400 for 2 ibuprofen and to have some fat bitch pull it back in place with no anesthesia. Best believe I wasn’t paying all that.

That shit still ain’t showed up on my credit report

Another compliment incident to report!!!

Bringing the total to a full ten.

Months ago I had a conversation with an older woman who is a prison psychologist. I was busy but I remarked how I was going to school for social work and we had a decent quick convo. Didn’t really think anything about it, was just passing time to someone being nice.

Anyway, I had completely forgotten about this.

Today I’m at a check in station and this woman goes, hey, haven’t seen you in a while. I’m thinking she must be thinking I’m someone else. She says you still in school, and I’m still thinking she thinks I’m someone else. But I don’t want to embarrass her so I start playing along and trying to end the dialogue.

She says, you dont remember me? You were in the IT room next to HR. I go, oooooooh, that was months ago, maybe last year even.

She goes, I don’t remember names, I don’t remember faces, but i remember good conversations, especially when they are positive. I can’t remember negative things, but positive things stick to my memory.

Wanted to hit her wit the..huh

1716491062969.gif

Anyway , humble brag, I’m likable to good people

Another compliment incident to report!!!

Bringing the total to a full ten.

Months ago I had a conversation with an older woman who is a prison psychologist. I was busy but I remarked how I was going to school for social work and we had a decent quick convo. Didn’t really think anything about it, was just passing time to someone being nice.

Anyway, I had completely forgotten about this.

Today I’m at a check in station and this woman goes, hey, haven’t seen you in a while. I’m thinking she must be thinking I’m someone else. She says you still in school, and I’m still thinking she thinks I’m someone else. But I don’t want to embarrass her so I start playing along and trying to end the dialogue.

She says, you dont remember me? You were in the IT room next to HR. I go, oooooooh, that was months ago, maybe last year even.

She goes, I don’t remember names, I don’t remember faces, but i remember good conversations, especially when they are positive. I can’t remember negative things, but positive things stick to my memory.

Wanted to hit her wit the..huh

View attachment 1315787

Anyway , humble brag, I’m likable to good people
"I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story"- Nas

Back