Welcome To aBlackWeb

Winter Olympics 2022

The men's snowboarding half pipe final should be on another level. You've literally got 6 riders who could easily steal gold off each other. Even if you're not into snowboarding I reckon you'll get some enjoyment out of it, especially when you have a veteran (Shaun White) competing one more time to cement their legacy and another rider (Ayumu Hirano) who has a triple cork in their arsenal but is yet to stick it with a clean run - it'll be competitive af.

Women's half pipe - anything but a Chloe Kim gold would be a surprise. She's just on another level.

Just watched the women's slopestype qualifiers - the usual suspects getting through to the final. Great to see Katie Ormerod back from injury and just competing and I feel bad for Sarka - those runs just weren't her at all.

Last edited:
I always get Into hockey during the Olympics or when I'm in Canada. As soon I get home I find it unwatchable lol

I'm not an ice hockey person but I've been watching a fair bit of it. I like seeing the old rival countries with history and past beef going at each other.

Also, curling is boss! Fuck what anyone else thinks about it.

Men slopestype qualifiers was good, though it was interesting how many riders were struggling with the course compared to the women. Crazy that Marcus Kleveland didn't make it in the final considering how sick he is. Only recently been aware of Dusty Henricksen - another really technical rider who's got a really laid back style so I'm surprised he didn't make it into the final neither.

I'm seriously interested in how Su Yiming does in the final - never heard of him before until now but he could do a madness on his own turf.

Last edited:
Props to Max Parrot for the gold especially with all he's had to go through over the past couple of years.

Yiming with silver - don't sleep on this guy.

Back