Welcome To aBlackWeb

Winter Coat advice

Iight so it’s finally getting cold and I need advice on a new coat. My north face is is in great condition but it’s light weight and I don’t want a bomber or trench coat.
0F351BC5-CD61-4616-AFB9-5B73113CDE00.png FCF37647-F1A7-4AC4-B7A5-63207BBADC19.png DABD3D9A-893A-4B5A-9F20-0F80F0F84300.png
Some of the options I’m thinking about

One thing I will say, if you're buying a winter coat and you live in a place where it's absolutely a necessity, don't be scared to spend a few dollars for something that'll last you 10+ years.

The coats you listed are OK but you can do much better. Before I recommend some, what state or country do you live in ?

Virginia. Our winters ain’t too harsh barely get snow but I live close to water.

Those selected by @Sion seem more for areas that hit single digits or below. If your state is still in low double digits in the winter, those selections may be over kill. Those goose joints might get you robbed also, lol. But i will agree on the quality of those selections.

Those selected by @Sion seem more for areas that hit single digits or below. If your state is still in low double digits in the winter, those selections may be over kill. Those goose joints might get you robbed also, lol. But i will agree on the quality of those selections.

The north face the only one I thought about. The lowest we get is 20.

North Face and Helly Hansen jackets both in $200-300 range will both keep you warm just fine

He said the LOWEST it gets for him is 20°

FlatLividChipmunk-small.gif

Its 28 out im doing my daily walk

And im wearing a hoodie thinking about how much warmer i would be if this shit was 500... im sweating now so id be super hot like lava
:smh::hahaha:

Back