Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Winny Munoz

I think she actually putting out her real content . HER shit a bit much.. $100 it should be a 4 min video of her getting smashed by what ever rapper, ball player or Dubai rich asshole and his pet dog LOL ..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.03.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.03.32 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 278
I think she actually putting out her real content . HER shit a bit much.. $100 it should be a 4 min video of her getting smashed by what ever rapper, ball player or Dubai rich asshole and his pet dog LOL ..
Got damn each video is $100 and then some are $40. Each video is about a minute, AYOOO WTF!! I know it’s a hustle, I know they ain’t no real freaks it’s just the allure, BUT WTF! No one must be really buying her shit except maybe celebs. The same rich dudes that rent her for a while, maybe she makes those guys buy all her videos then she fucks.

Last edited:
Got damn each video is $100 and then some are $40. Each video is about a minute, AYOOO WTF!! I know it’s a hustle, I know they ain’t no real freaks it’s just the allure, BUT WTF! No one must be really buying her shit except maybe celebs. They rich dudes can just rent her for an hour or two (or longer). Maybe she makes those guys buy all her videos then she fucks.

I pretty sure she sale her Sex videos to the highest bidder for sure. MORE positive she can be bought for a few days .. She's been showing that LOL .. ONE day We will get to see her getting smashed by some Rapper ... Or if its a Dubai video trip it might be some billionaire friends & camel LOL

I pretty sure she sale her Sex videos to the highest bidder for sure. MORE positive she can be bought for a few days .. She's been showing that LOL .. ONE day We will get to see her getting smashed by some Rapper ... Or if its a Dubai video trip it might be some billionaire friends & camel LOL

As the plane is landing the camels are running to show her what HUMP DAY is all about like

Back