Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Winny Munoz

That's to drum up interests and pocket money till the next sponsor arrives. I wrote a thesis on this.
lets break this scammer down
she has a job I'll give her that. But her lifestyle doesn't add up.
she been doing this day one when she started bartending
she has photos of her in Dubai and video at a club there with 2 middle eastern dudes (yall know what happens in Dubai)
She has photos in private planes and 5star hotels around the world
She let slip more then a few times how many time she did fly outs
She made the fantime site only to get a bag for events with her girls .
She more then likely didn't have a sugar daddy so she made the site to pay high ass NYC rent
Yes I've seen her many of times at starlets and yes she is very approachable and yes will flash you for the right price in VIP (im not dropping 100 for a flash)
She has been called out by other bartenders for meetups and her trips to the Middle East but they are all doing that shit. Just look up Dubai IG models meetup stories, girls getting Amtrak over there and something with the family pet. Then you sign a NDA and picture and videos are in someone privet collections
So yup she's going to hustle dudes out of there money by any means

she has photos of her in Dubai and video at a club there with 2 middle eastern dudes (yall know what happens in Dubai)
She more then likely didn't have a sugar daddy so she made the site to pay high ass NYC rent
Yes I've seen her many of times at starlets and yes she is very approachable and yes will flash you for the right price in VIP (im not dropping 100 for a flash)
She has been called out by other bartenders for meetups and her trips to the Middle East but they are all doing that shit. Just look up Dubai IG models meetup stories, girls getting Amtrak over there and something with the family pet. Then you sign a NDA and picture and videos are in someone privet collections
You mean prostitute

$100 to flash titties? These girls be showing off racks on racks every shift they work and always post shit like "3 racks on the walk in", I thought they were making enough money per shift that they didn't need to do that.

$100 to flash titties? These girls be showing off racks on racks every shift they work and always post shit like "3 racks on the walk in", I thought they were making enough money per shift that they didn't need to do that.
noooo doesn't work that way.. the money you see on the floor or being thrown the owner/ bar / house is getting 90% Even the tips. Speak to any bar Owner or strip club. they pay to be in the bar especially if the club has a name for itself.. So under the table meetups or tit pics .. is a normal thing

noooo doesn't work that way.. the money you see on the floor or being thrown the owner/ bar / house is getting 90% Even the tips. Speak to any bar Owner or strip club. they pay to be in the bar especially if the club has a name for itself.. So under the table meetups or tit pics .. is a normal thing
I know girls gotta pay to dance/bartend but I didn't know it was that much. Especially since they gotta promote and bring customers there, I thought they'd keep most of it. These girls be flashing all that money, talking bout depositing garbage bags full of cash definitely didn't think they needed to sell titty flashes.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I know girls gotta pay to dance/bartend but I didn't know it was that much. Especially since they gotta promote and bring customers there, I thought they'd keep most of it. These girls be flashing all that money, talking bout depositing garbage bags full of cash definitely didn't think they needed to sell titty flashes.
so promotions are the cheapest ... get your boy to take pics with a background .. or pay a IG hoe to flyout and put her name on the flyer .. 1200 bucks at most... those bricks of money you see being thrown are most $1's .. VIP 20 for a lapdance. 200 for the table 400 for the bottles and depending how bad you want these hoes to do something in the vip 1000... maybe 2000 if she IG hoe famous

Think of it like this ... Winny show up to bartend.
She makes 1000 at the end of the night of bills on the floor y'all see them bagging up.
She now has to divide with 4 other girls.
Leaving her with 200..
Now that 25% of that 200 goes to the dancers because they drive the JHONS to drink more. plus those bills dont make it pole most of the time.
Now she has 175
The club is taking 60-75% of that.(unless the owner gets his dick sucked and he only takes 25% (IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME)
Now that leaves her with 80 bucks.
SHE makes her money on the back end with a Meetups with a high roller or she agrees to a fly out. more the likely most dudes request VIP from a bartender its going to be a handy or head

Im not pulling this out of ASS I was a bouncer at a few bars while I was in college
Damn that's some cold shit.
Niggaz don't even need to be creeps, just find away into the sex industry doing behind the scenes shit and you bound to get some leftover sex worker ass

Back