Welcome To aBlackWeb

FiyVzZoUcAE7rxu

let me go check the original before I watch this. I remember bits and pieces as a kid but not much

I remember NOTHING from the original. I'm aware it was a thing. There was a little person. But story/ characters/themes? Nuffin.

I'm bout to watch tho

Yeah they both on Disney plus. Bout to run the og movie.

Then the series.

I fell asleep towards the end of the original film. Maybe it just just didnt age well. I didnt see the big hype about the original top gun either.

*presses play on episode 1*

Movie was fire, first episode was fire

Good shit

I feel like the movie would have been bigger if the main antagonist wasn't a legit little person. You know regular white people not feeling that shit... Even though Val Kilmer stole the show....

But I liked it. I felt it was still a pretty good movie. And the series picks up years after the movie ended.... So I'm all aboard for this ride. Looks like some high quality fantasy shit

im fuckin with the first two episodes. Turns out when I dozed off I only missed the last ten minutes of the movie lol. Movie was still so so to me tho

Naw the movie was still good. It had all the charm I expected it to......

Glad the violence and action is better in this cause the '88 film was lacking in that dept (I know it was a PG movie)

That's par for the course with today's shows

gotta throw in some good old teenage drama

Nice way to write Val Kilmer's character off considering he's in no shape to be in this cause he lost his voice

Back