Welcome To aBlackWeb

Willie D's Message To Trans People

buuuut it happened tho

ibavpi.jpg

Ginuwine was just fine tho her trying to force a kiss on him is foul. Nipsey was on some bullshit.

It’s always the folks that’s doing too much that become the face of shit. I’m sure there are a lot of trans people that completely agree that if you as a man want nothing to do with them intimately or sexually. That is completely understandable and within ur rights to do.

Their fights and struggles are within their own and they don’t put the burden on heterosexual people to over compensate and accept them in that way. Just accept that they don’t view themselves as the sex they were born as. And I think many of us reasonable people can agree to that.

Like I said the fucked up thing is now that reasonable trans woman or trans man has to deal with the hatred and misunderstanding that things like this bring about to the world in which they live. And it’s sad, we all ask for equality yet we all generalize based on a percentage of people that fall into our group.

As though that’s equality, how you ask for water when your not willing to give that same water when you have it?

We got to do better as people overall and learn that these outliers are just that and not the whole and mindstate of entire group of people. Especially when you choose due to you own reasons, which is completely acceptable. But you choose not to interact with or know these people beyond what extremes make you feel that way.

:scust1:Adult germs out..

No homo

Last edited:
Why do I see women go hard in the paint for trans women, but there are no men that defend trans men?

Is it a power issue? Do some women feel as though they need whatever help they can get to shift that balance of power?

I say that because the Seahawks-style defense of transgender "women" seems to come, most ardently, from those that see themselves as feminists.

Why do I see women go hard in the paint for trans women, but there are no men that defend trans men?

Is it a power issue? Do some women feel as though they need whatever help they can get to shift that balance of power?

I say that because the Seahawks-style defense of transgender "women" seems to come, most ardently, from those that see themselves as feminists.

Women have more empathy.

There's a post going around Facebook about a married transsexual woman that hasn't told her husband ahe was born a man.

He wants kids and she has perpetuated a lie that she has fertility issues and has faked doctor visits and everything smh...

I don't know if its fake or not, but what I was the person is asking for advice on what to do. Like should they just try to end the marriage lmao.

I'm not on Facebook so I don't have the post....but that's ridiculous.

@Race Jones do you see an issue in a situation like this?

There's a post going around Facebook about a married transsexual woman that hasn't told her husband ahe was born a man.

He wants kids and she has perpetuated a lie that she has fertility issues and has faked doctor visits and everything smh...

I don't know if its fake or not, but what I was the person is asking for advice on what to do. Like should they just try to end the marriage lmao.

its not even real

If it real which it aint because holding a lie like that is dangerous af. But if it was real divorce is proper. That a big lie. If you dont trust me enough to tell me something like that we probably went too far

On some real shit if not wanting to fuck a trans woman because she was born a man makes me transphobic then I'm transphobic with no fucks given.

Hello, my name is The Hue and I'm transphobic.

you changing yourself dont mean shit you will NEVER be a male or FEMALE fuck outta here wit that shit . this world is sick as fuck .

Dang that boy said ya mama should be embarrassed and ya daddy shoulda pulled ite. lmaoo.

I agree with everything he saying.

Back