Welcome To aBlackWeb

Willie D's Message To Trans People

I agree with everything he said.
What type of fucking world are we living in? Seriously. Ts people think that identifying as a woman and making themselves look more like women, really genuinely makes them women. It doesn't, they're still men. I mean, if they want to identify as other wise, COOL but to push that shit on people is crazy.

Furthermore, how the FUCK can you say accept me as who/what I am now BUT if you reject me now you have transphobia...no, I am still straight and I have a preference. The fuck is wrong with people? Smfh.

This week been trash

Only in America can a straight man who loves women be labelled as "transphobic" for not wanting to kiss a she-nigga SMMFH. Like wtf man, I wish dude punched the she-nigga in the face.

This shit got me tickled b/c u ain't the resort to violence type, now you want all tranny's slumped. LoLoL

Btw, what incident happened w/ G and the nikka bitch in question (I ain't watched the video yet)?? I hope it wasn't no Terry Crews type situation.

Last edited:
If a straight dude tried to kiss a lesbian (or ANY woman, for that matter) and she rejected his advances and fled, she wouldn't be labeled a "HETERO-phobe".

I'm seriously starting to hate the entire tranny community.

My thing is no one should be forced to be attracted to anything or anyone other than what they are attracted to. A man has a right just like we as women have a right. There are more than enough gay men who like transexuals. It's deeper than that for them though. They want to feel like "ok, I'm a woman NOW so straight men should accept it and want me too".....uh no?

I hate having to debate dumb shit like this with ppl who just look to videos like these to confirm their biases and lopsided logic.

I didnt see anyone calling Ginuwine Transphobic, in fact, I saw trans men and women defending him because what that woman did was assault.

And she was a white woman at that and we all know white folxs feel entitled to Black bodies, and this entitelement transcends sexuality and gender.

Nothing willie D said was valid.

Trans men and women are not a threat to my womanhood.

I am not threathened by anyone for that matter that is trying to live and survive in society on their own terms.

I mean arent yall tired of worrying about what the LGBTQIA are doing?

We have so many threads like this and niggas like flies to shit flock to them ready to spread their ahistorical, non scientific, dumbass logic.

Arent yall tired?

I mean nothing yall say up here is tied to any viable reasoning. Its just a bunch of insecure, repressed heteronormative bullshit.

Like I said before, a lot of yall have to read more and spend less time subscribing to hotep memes

Willie D is a dickhead.

His voice also gave me the bubble guts

Last edited:
Back