Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Wildfires Ravage Lahaina Town in Maui, HI

Maui has a ton of billionaires for its size. If none/few of them were significantly impacted I’d be inclined to believe the rumors but I haven’t seen much info on that.

Maui has a ton of billionaires for its size. If none/few of them were significantly impacted I’d be inclined to believe the rumors but I haven’t seen much info on that.
Everything I'm hearing is that extremely wealthy areas were impacted so I'm not understanding how people are getting to that conclusion.

So pretty much a forest fire out of control? I haven’t researched this
Official story is firefighters had it under control, left and then it sprung up again catching them off guard. Which is weird, but that's why they say there were no alarms. The people bringing up a possible land grab are right about it being an issue. Can't say if that's what's going on here though.

Official story is firefighters had it under control, left and then it sprung up again catching them off guard. Which is weird, but that's why they say there were no alarms. The people bringing up a possible land grab are right about it being an issue. Can't say if that's what's going on here though.
Reasonable thinking.

IMO a land grab doesnt make much sense in this case, if its a wealthy area. They still own the land and can rebuild if they want/can afford it.

And the clickbait outrage over what Jeff did is funny af. He hired a private force, he didnt take away from the local government. Rich people in cali do the saem thing all the time with fires.

Wait, one of the richest men in the world made sure to hire private firefighters to protect his property?

What fucking billionaire wouldnt?

Yea the conspiracy people were really gassing it. Them saying they're hiding the death toll is a lie. They only reported the confirmed deaths. All the other people (i believe 1200 the last time i checked) are still currently listed as missing.

Back