Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Wildfires Ravage Lahaina Town in Maui, HI

Twitter posts aren't loading properly. The main points the residents are saying:

- The land that was mainly hit by the fire was the richest area with regular families who refused to sell their property to millionaire companies.

- The news is reporting around 80 deaths, there's really over 1000.

- They were not given a heads up, the were rushed out of their homes immediately.

- They're not getting proper help.

- They don't believe this was a natural disaster.

Last edited:
Twitter posts aren't loading properly. The main points the residents are saying:

- The land that was mainly hit by the fire was the richest area with regular families who refused to sell their property to millionaire companies.

- The news is reporting around 80 deaths, there's really over 1000.

- They were not given a heads up, the were rushed out of their homes immediately.

- They're not getting proper help.

- They don't believe this was a natural disaster.

We gotta be careful especially now w twitter and tiktok what we take at face value.

These mfs COE and just trying to get they're shit off.

"Direct energy attack"
russell-westbrook-nba.gif

What island does Zuck the Cuck have his house on ?
The government has lots of money to help the residents rebuild

What's so special about Hawaii all of a sudden?

I'm conspiracy nigga 3000 but cmon yall.

Its not all of a sudden, i know for a fact when i was out on oahu in 2020 there were always protest and locals always speaking about how the white folk wanna take the land from em, and even how hard/ so many hoops you gotta go threw to buy land if you were a native

Its not all of a sudden, i know for a fact when i was out on oahu in 2020 there were always protest and locals always speaking about how the white folk wanna take the land from em, and even how hard/ so many hoops you gotta go threw to buy land if you were a native

But why was now the time to strike down hell and not before? Whoever orchestrated the fire could have done it all this time.

We're just making wild jumps from a to z cause it sounds interesting?

Hawaiians been lost Hawaii.

Back