Wife set husband on fire because she thought he poisoned her chicken wings

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Mar 29, 2017
gaza
XK9sA-1623193327-198137-blog-Tuhomsty%20Marie%20Smith%20.jpg

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- A 29-year-old Milwaukee woman is accused of setting her husband on fire as he slept.
Tuhonsty Marie Smith has been charged with the following:

Arson of building
Mayhem, domestic abuse a*sessments
First degree recklessly endangering safety
Officials were called to a home near Center Street and Carlton Place around 4 a.m. on June 2. A 29-year-old man was taken to the hospital with severe injuries. Police said the incident was domestic violence related.

According to a criminal complaint, the victim told investigators he's been in a relationship with Tuhonsty Smith for more than eight years. The victim stated he felt like he was walking on eggshells for the past three to four months and noticed Smith acting strangely. He told officials Smith sprayed spray paint in the basement but did not know if she was huffing it or what the intent was. He also noticed Smith's pill bottles were in the basement and it appeared she was taking more than prescribed.

On June 2, the victim finished work around 2:30 p.m. and told officials he went home to his residence near Center Street and Carlton Place -- where he lives with Smith. He stated Smith wouldn't talk to him and was "pacing around the house." Later that evening, the victim told investigators he and Smith got into a verbal f*ght because he told her he was moving out, without her. The victim stated Smith's "weird" behavior increased because he told her he planned on leaving her.

That night, after the victim went to bed, investigators say Smith set the victim on fire. He suffered second and third degree burns all over his upper body, including chest, head, ears, hands, neck and face.

Smith was taken into custody and stated to officials she has mental health issues and her mind was racing. She allegedly stated she took some prescription medications around 2 a.m. for some mental health issues, and then set her husband's head on fire.

According to the criminal complaint, Smith told investigators she started eating chicken wings the day of the fire and thought her husband poisoned them. Smith allegedly stated she waited until he was asleep and then poured some lighter fluid in a cup and went where he was sleeping. Smith stated she poured the fluid on his head and ignited the liquid with a lighter. Smith allegedly stated she was not trying to k*ll the victim.

Smith is due in court for an initial appearance on June 9.

it's stories like this why white people stay laughing at niggas.... we are our own worst enemy.
Yea this ain’t that type story.
This is a crazy chick doing crazy chick shit who happens to be black.
Ain’t got shit to do with the rest of us.

Reactions: Koltrain
What type of idiot not only wife's up a legit crazy chick but tells her he's leaving her and thinks he's about to get a good night of rest.

Well you know a lot of guys say crazy chicks got THEE BEST pussy. Lol!

All jokes aside...his dumb should've left the house after he told her he was leaving. Smh.

"I'M LEAVING YO CRAZY AZZZ! Right after I get a good night's sleep in our bedroom. And you betta not try anything crazy while I'm asleep either!"

oh she coo coo for coco puffs

fellas.....if you know she aint got it all, never tell her you're leaving.....i made that mistake once or twice

go ahead and chalk up your material losses and get the fuck outta there with what you can carry.....swear you'll get it back and more

my boy cant get his face back

• Haha
Reactions: loud-ninja
She's a nut but he's also stupid, you don't fall asleep around a crazy broad after breaking up with them. Get out when you say it's over especially when you see her acting irrationally over the last week