Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why white men and black women marriages last

when you act different because of your company.....

cant be ratchet around peter

You post a video of a woman that proposes that black women abort their black sons?

Well statistically speaking twice as many black people have died from abortion than from AIDS, violent crimes, fatal accidents, cancer, and heart disease COMBINED. It has literally reduced our population down to 25%. So yes, I would propose that black women are aborting their sons.

They have most abortion clinics smack dab in the middle of urban communities.....purposely

Well statistically speaking twice as many black people have died from abortion than from AIDS, violent crimes, fatal accidents, cancer, and heart disease COMBINED. It has literally reduced our population down to 25%. So yes, I would propose that black women are aborting their sons.
What they aren't talking about is whitepeoples numbers world wide are actually dying alarmingly from birth. I have no doubt they've tried to stop our numbers though.

She apparently wants us extinct unless only giving her entertainment in the most ignorant ways. I don't understand why people like her are allowed on a black site.
I honestly believe that we will never be extinct, but our numbers, here in America are dramatically getting lower because all the the nonsense, but they been tryna take us out for 100s of years and we still here. They got us messed up. In the words of kdot We gone be alright

I honestly believe that we will never be extinct, but our numbers, here in America are dramatically getting lower because all the the nonsense, but they been tryna take us out for 100s of years and we still here. They got us messed up. In the words of kdot We gone be alright
Oh nah we ain't going no where and will out live everyone else. The sun is killing them not us. They can keep trying but, our people are far too resilient and somehow still far more compassionate than they are despite everything that's happened.

Back