Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why this cesspool of poor souls is still spamming my email?

If you ban me for two months for getting sensitive over me calling @Rubato a Pedo Bear, be a man/woman for once and stop un-banning me.

Thirty or forty-something years old and atill acting like elementary school kids... what a wonderful generation of successful webmeisters you are.

grand opening

Alright. I’ll put the ban back.
You be safe out there.

grand closing

If he does get allowed back he should be given 24 hrs to either prove or retract the allegations

But he really adds nothing to the site..

eh, he brings structure, in the form of walls of text strong enough to build houses on.

a9c.png

A lot of posters on here mislabel shit daily, few labels you say on here that if you approach in real life with the same energy the outcome ain’t gunna be half as nice for you.

you label someone a pedo and get away with a ban think yourself grateful, if you push that label on someone in real life without solid proof you can fuck someone’s whole world up, you also expect to get your whole world fucked up pushing that bullshit too.
Lmaooo what?

on this website

niggas will call a nigga a serial killer/rapist with his charges in the OP

the problem ain’t lines, the problem is squiggly lines

If you ban me for two months for getting sensitive over me calling @Rubato a Pedo Bear, be a man/woman for once and stop un-banning me.

Thirty or forty-something years old and atill acting like elementary school kids... what a wonderful generation of successful webmeisters you are.

47 words. This niggas post was 47 words. Not 47,000. Nice change of pace. He should be allowed to stay just for that alone.

LOL I’m not saying he said anything out of line, I just remember Rubato posting in thread and JohnSmith following like a Stan soon after

Back