Welcome To aBlackWeb

why isn't the black community showing love to the rock for hiring hbcu players and giving black coaches a chance?

warning.

i am high function mrdd so sentence might be a little hard to understand.

1. the black community and black celebrities are fake as fuck. bro. i swear.

all these talk about the nfl been racists.college football. and hbcu support and now we have a black man who is the owner of a pro football leauge and his ex wife who is latina.

2. they give hbcu a chance when the nfl pass on them.

. where is colin kapernick. and all the NFL IS racists.

AND THE BLACK CELEBRITIES AND WOKE OCNCIOUS FOLKS AT. TO RETWEET TO PROMOTE NAD PUSH A MINORITY OWN AND BLACK OWN PRO FOOTBALL LEAUGE.

seems like if white or jewish folks isn't behind it. we do not care.

XFL teams select former Power Five, HBCU quarterbacks

Two former Power Five-turned-HBCU quarterbacks will get a chance to compete for XFL jobs

Charles Blow & Jemele Hill on HBCU Players Being Shut Out of NFL Draft

I mean the XFL is a second tier league. They aren't giving those HBCU players and coaches a shot out of kindness. They are doing it because some of those players and coaches are talented enough to play at that level. I doubt the XFL would be embracing HBCU players in the same way if they were pulling top tier talent.

Probably cuz most people dont know

i realize about our people will love the negitiveity and the drama side of entertainment and about our people. some how we can dig up all the info on deion sanders and what he did or did not do for jackson state.

hbcu football is harder to dig up and learn about then. the rock xfl. but xfl colbine and xfl draft been advertise all over espn and with videos. but we cannot research that?

deion and the rock join forces. when the

i realize about our people will love the negitiveity and the drama side of entertainment and about our people. some how we can dig up all the info on deion sanders and what he did or did not do for jackson state.

hbcu football is harder to dig up and learn about then. the rock xfl. but xfl colbine and xfl draft been advertise all over espn and with videos. but we cannot research that?

I mean the XFL is a second tier league. They aren't giving those HBCU players and coaches a shot out of kindness. They are doing it because some of those players and coaches are talented enough to play at that level. I doubt the XFL would be embracing HBCU players in the same way if they were pulling top tier talent.

definitely not true. i mean they just got aj mccarron out of retirement. and florida state qb. most of the players are division 1 and former nfl players. they do not need them or had to do it. to be honest.

AJ McCarron, St. Louis BattleHawks
College: Alabama
Height/Weight: 6-3, 220 pounds
Previous professional experience: Cincinnati Bengals (2014-17); Buffalo Bills (2018, preseason); Oakland Raiders (2018); Houston Texans (2019-20); Atlanta Falcons (2021)

What to know: McCarron played eight seasons in the NFL after leading Alabama to BCS championships in 2011 and 2012. McCarron mostly served as backup for the five teams he played for, but he started four career regular-season games. He also started the 2015 AFC wild-card game vs. the Bengals. McCarron had 1,173 yards passing and six touchdown passes in his NFL career. McCarron was a first-team All-American as a senior at Alabama in 2013 while winning the Maxwell Award, Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award and Kellen Moore Award. He finished his college career with 9,019 passing yards and 77 touchdown passes.

Deondre Francois, Orlando Guardians
College: Florida State/Hampton
Height/Weight: 6-1, 220 pounds
Previous professional experience: Glacier Boyz (FCF, 2021); Blues (TSL, 2021); Bored Ape FC (FCF, 2022)

What to know: Francois' best college season came in 2016 as a freshman, when he threw for 3,350 yards and 20 touchdown passes at Florida State while also rushing for 198 yards and five scores. His performance led to being named the ACC Rookie of the Year. After an injury-shortened 2017, he threw for 2,731 yards and 15 touchdown passes in his final season with the Seminoles in 2018. In his final college season, at Hampton in 2019, he passed for 2,522 yards and 26 touchdown passes before spending multiple seasons in various indoor football leagues.

Vic Beasley, Vegas Vipers
Position: EDGE

NFL experience: Six seasons, 60 starts, former top 10 pick and 2016 All-Pro.

Martavis Bryant, Vegas Vipers
Position: WR

NFL experience: Five seasons, 18 starts. Was most notably traded by a Steelers team likely to release him after missing the 2016 season due to suspension to the Raiders for a third round pick (he had 19 catches for Oakland).

if they were then why didn't the nfl draft them?

I cant speak on anyone else, but i dont really follow sports like that and a few ads on 1 sports website seems a lil niche, even if its espn.

Back