Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is it so hard for members to admit when they are wrong?

@5th Letter u see this shit?

Lea said you misspelled my name, he doesn't say "im sorry, i thought there was an H in your name" , he blames it on his phone with a bs apology.

What phone takes "lea" and goes straight to Leah. Not only that but what phone takes "@Lea" and goes straight to "@leah" , this the shit i be talkin bout:ghost:
Well the fact that you can spell it both ways

And I use the text gliding feature on my phone plus the auto correct error that exists on the site

Shit happens

Well the fact that you can spell it both ways

And I use the text gliding feature on my phone plus the auto correct error that exists on the site

Shit happens

There's nobody on the site named Leah, so there's no way for @leah to be autocorrected....

In a thread about niggas not being able to admit they're wrong....

There's nobody on the site named Leah, so there's no way for @leah to be autocorrected....

If you have the name Leah program in your phone already I think it would come up that way

Maybe

Read again and see if you come to the same conclusion

Or better yet, go to YouTube and search glide typing

This nigga's gonna die on this ridiculous hill :hahaha:, this thread was made for AP.

This nigga's gonna die on this ridiculous hill :hahaha:, this thread was made for AP.

No, because I know what you're doing and it's fresh out of your book

So if that's what we're doing, then I'm just gonna stand my ground beefbec I know what happened.

Btw that typo was me trying to write because and that showed up but I don't expect for you to believe me

No, because I know what you're doing and it's fresh out of your book

So if that's what we're doing, then I'm just gonna stand my ground beefbec I know what happened.

Btw that typo was me trying to write because and that showed up but I don't expect for you to believe me

U MIGHT have been able to pull off that bs if you didn't put the @ infront of it. There's nothing that autocorrects @s.

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen. A nigga who will say anything possible to not admit when he's wrong :pathetic:
i apologized to her, you came in here trying to question the sincerity of my apology which is why we are here

i apologized to her, you came in here trying to question the sincerity of my apology which is why we are here

It was a fake apology. If I missed my girls event and said oh "Im sorry, my dog died" when it didn't and it was really cuz i bullshitted and missed it, that's not a real apology.

It was a fake apology. If I missed my girls event and said oh "Im sorry, my dog died" when it didn't and it was really cuz i bullshitted and missed it, that's not a real apology.
its a fake apology to YOU

she hasnt responded since

Back