Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why i don't support most relationships

Isaiah990

I don't support most relationships because they're dysfunctional. I notice alot of warning signs of a bad relationship. You expect me to believe someone suffering from trust issues suddenly trusts a potential partner in a week? I'm supposed to believe you love someone you barely know? It's so unrealistic. Most relationships have poor communication, no love, loyalty, respect, etc. I try explaining why people's relationships will fail. They ignore me then cry about their partner leaving for someone else or cheating.

Virgin, relationship and sex expert, sexual assault victims' activist, psychologist.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Imagine walking around being against 90% of relationships you see out in the world.

The concept is hilarious.

Relationships don't make sense because why is two strangers in together to be a unit, when they don't know each other? It doesn't work right because people don't trust other people, and when people don't trust other people, the people, in the.... relationship, will, not trust, the person in the relationship because people don't trust the relationship with the person in the relationship. This is why 95 percent of relationships in the world don't work. Because the trust, and the fact that strangers are in a relationship, and kiss within a week, and say I love you.

Relationships doesn't work bro.

Back