Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Hip Hop Doesn't Respect French Montana

how is it unfathomable that someone who's not a fan & doesn't listen to the radio like that has never heard any of these songs?
Lol this is only an East Coast thing
Atleast Some People In Here Have A Mind Of Their Own
:clawd2:
Lol y'all think it's group think because people aren't fans of French fuckin Montana? Weak lyricism, no songs with substance, never felt like his verse was needed on a feature. My friends bumped that mac n cheese mixtape growing up and I didn't wanna hear more from dudes. Niggaz from NY and the tri state area will go outta their way to shit on any region but make excuses for their own mediocre ass artist. If French was from Atlanta this convo would look different in this thread

I Aint Worried Bout Nothing
Shotcaller

Are in rotation still

Use to rock with Choppa Down but couldnt get past the first 15 seconds the other day. Forgettable is a good song, I never played it personally. Niggas living off the grid if they never heard that shyt, tho

Lol this is only an East Coast thing

Lol y'all think it's group think because people aren't fans of French fuckin Montana? Weak lyricism, no songs with substance, never felt like his verse was needed on a feature. My friends bumped that mac n cheese mixtape growing up and I didn't wanna hear more from dudes. Niggaz from NY and the tri state area will go outta their way to shit on any region but make excuses for their own mediocre ass artist. If French was from Atlanta this convo would look different in this thread
I'm from Oklahoma

Tulsa to be exact

French Montana, is a Moroccan-American rapper.[1] Born and raised in Morocco, he emigrated to the United States with his family when he was 13....

Morocco,[note 3] officially the Kingdom of Morocco,[note 4] is the westernmost country in the Maghreb region of North Africa....

North Africa or Northern Africa is a region encompassing the northern portion of the African continent.....

Now what we not gonna do is pretend like we don't know what geography is. North Africans aren't middle eastern....they African

I know where Morocco is and there is more than one type of African. Some have an Arabic influence. You can look at how they treat darker skin Moroccans

Back