Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Hip Hop Doesn't Respect French Montana

French was always wack as hell to me. That tweet where they said name 5 songs of his without a feature was telling. Nobody can mention their favorite French Montana verse or a standout verse and he's been rapping for like 15 years. Hip hop's carrot top IMO iont know how he's been popular and famous for so long

It's not that people don't "respect French Montana anymore" It's that Hip-Hop and entertainment in general has ALWAYS been a "what have you done for me lately type of business. If you aren't putting out hits weekly you're called irrelevant and questions about the artist come into play.

That is entirely untrue. Lauryn dropped Miseducation and disappeared for a long while. You'll be hard pressed to find someone that will call her irrelevant during that time
We've heard barely a peep from Kendrick...who's calling him irrelevant

French is ass, there's no further excuses or reasoning needed here

French been lashing out lol named his new album "They got amnesia" cuz Twitter said we don't fuck with his music

I honestly have never heard a french montana song, but i know hes horrible.

Well you can't say you know he's horrible if you've never heard anything from him, but I will say this;

What I HAVE heard from him didn't impress me. I can't name one French Montana song.

Having said that, I don't have anything bad to say about him.

I like French and have a few of his songs on my playlist... but for over 10 years he's been getting away with being in the middle of the pack. He never was the best, never was the most lyrical, never sold the most records, never made the best music, never was the most trending, he was always just... there. I never thought of French to even want that kind of accolade. He's a "like him or not" kind of artist, and there's nothing particularly wrong with that. If he wants to go on a campaign to prove he deserves the respect of the greats, then he has to earn it. He's gotta step his game up in at least one of those categories. He gets no complaints from me... he's consistent, he gives his fans what they want, and he can score a hit whenever he wants even with help.

Well you can't say you know he's horrible if you've never heard anything from him, but I will say this;

What I HAVE heard from him didn't impress me. I can't name one French Montana song.

Having said that, I don't have anything bad to say about him.
No, I am absolutely positive he is horrible.

@Olorun22 which songs or albums are memorable from this guy? He made u wanna rewind a verse? He had the standout verse on any song he was featured in? Was "Dwight Howard in the post dawg" on stay scheming that riveting?

Reactions: GNS
Some solo French joints

no-i-dont-think.gif

@Olorun22 which songs or albums are memorable from this guy? He made u wanna rewind a verse? He had the standout verse on any song he was featured in? Was "Dwight Howard in the post dawg" on stay scheming that riveting?
I fucks with French Montana heavy and I don't listen to him for lyrics.. he makes good songs imo

Screenshot_20211102-202420_Gallery.jpg

Out of all the single he has you going to try to tell me they all wack? That's a lie y'all be cappin

Out of all the single he has you going to try to tell me they all wack? That's a lie y'all be cappin
That’s the thing he got
Mad dope shit .... the issue most ppl are saying is they don’t really listen to them
Joints for French u know

Back