Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why don't other races refer to each other as their ethnic slur? šŸ¤”

yall still missing the point nigga is universally and said accepted by almost every other race....hispanic are not call each other cracka and whites and asians aint calling their bros spics affectionately..
this dumb ass display of not knowing what the og post was about is why they they get away with it
I totally missed his point. Lmao. You did a better job of explaining it than he did.

The reason ā€œniggaā€ is universally accepted is because a lot of black people openly use it in mix company and some even co-sign non black peopleā€™s usage of it. Sadly itā€™s as simple as that. I personally rarely use the word and even less in mix company.

Pop culture and especially hip hop/ rap, helped spread the word, worldwide.

Last edited:
Can you give some examples of other races calling each other by their slur? This I have never seen.
Iā€™ve been around a ton of white people who openly joke( or when they are pissed at someone) call each other cracker or red neck.

Same with some Mexicans calling each other a , spic, beaner, or wetback. (I didnā€™t say Hispanic because each country has their own derogatory terms)

How many gangster movies have most of us watched, where they would diss another Italian by calling them a WOP, which stands for without papers. Pretty much calling them an illegal immigrant. Italians and Irish are pretty bad at calling each other crazy wild stuff and a lot of it is openly portrayed in movies and books. Fucking Irish people have one of the most openly fucked up stereotypes in most of them being drunks. People literally celebrate a day in America where everyone gets drunk and say theyā€™re Irish. Lmao. Thatā€™s wild to me.

People are people. These different races arenā€™t any better, worse, or different than us black people. They say and do fucked up stuff to one another, just like some of us do. Stop believing the bullshit that we as black people are the poster children for degeneracy and selfishness.

Last edited:
Everybody wanna be a nigga, but don't nobody wanna be a nigga šŸ¤•
Basically everybody wants to jack the black man's swag.... The think it's cool to say nigga, but they really wanna be treated like niggas... It's like wanting to be a vampire but still walk in the sun...

Only person who does that is Blade
.. And ironically, he's that nigga šŸ˜Ž

They do refer to each other in derogatory ways, itā€™s just it comes from their own culture and not a flip of what they were referred to by others.

iu

Back