Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why don't other races refer to each other as their ethnic slur? 🤔

They got their own slurs that are in mint condition from not being used.

giphy.gif

A good portion do

Maybe you don’t have a diverse enough acquaintance/friends group to know this though.

It irritates me to see our people attribute some of the most negative and crazy stuff to us and act like other groups of folks aren’t similar or do the exact same things.

I know my response will get over looked, but folks really need to broaden their horizons

A good portion do

Maybe you don’t have a diverse enough acquaintance/friends group to know this though.

It irritates me to see our people attribute some of the most negative and crazy stuff to us and act like other groups of folks aren’t similar or do the exact same things.

I know my response will get over looked, but folks really need to broaden their horizons
Put me on brother

I admit I'm ignorant to this

Share your experience

No Diddy

Not to speak of brother HipHop

But other groups have slurs too.

for ex. a Colombian might have a slur to a Mexican and vice versa. It's just in spanish, and probably more said by folks in that country. So yo probably wouldn't hear it in this country.
Ahhh ok

I mean I know they have them

Just wondering why they wanna use nigga more than whatever they refer to themselves

Reactions: GNS
Put me on brother

I admit I'm ignorant to this

Share your experience

No Diddy
I live in San Antonio, Texas. The majority of the folks here are Mexican. Certain age and economic groups use the “N” word when talking to each other and they also call each other crazy shit among their racial group that folks outside of it would get checked about.

It’s maddening to consistently hear black people attributing so much negativity to our racial group and try to say that we are the only group of people who do certain negative things.

All people are flawed, from every race. It seems like a good portion of people from our race believe that we are the lowest of the low and that other races don’t do fucked up stuff also.

It isn’t true and our people need to realize this and stop trying to act like other folks don’t have issues. Sadly it seems like a lot of black people believe we are less than

I live in San Antonio, Texas. The majority of the folks here are Mexican. Certain age and economic groups use the “N” word when talking to each other and they also call each other crazy shit among their racial group that folks outside of it would get checked about.

It’s maddening to consistently hear black people attributing so much negativity to our racial group and try to say that we are the only group of people who do certain negative things.

All people are flawed, from every race. It seems like a good portion of people from our race believe that we are the lowest of the low and that other races don’t do fucked up stuff also.

It isn’t true and our people need to realize this and stop trying to act like other folks don’t have issues. Sadly it seems like a lot of black people believe we are less than
I'm trying to be semi serious but you making this serious lol

I appreciate it so let me break character real quick

I'm not even trying to preserve nigga or anything like that. At it's core, I do think it is mad weird how other races say that to each other just as much if not more than black people.

And the fact that your mention they use a slang in addition to nigga is even more baffling which I will deduce that whenever one of them call another one a nigga, they must've really done something to piss them off

I would say “blame hip-hop,” but niggas have been calling each other ‘Nigga’ long before “Rapper’s Delight.”

Put it like this, for some reason, it feels like there is more vitriol if black people referred to Jewish people as "kites". Yes I know I didn't spell it right. I'm not trying to get the site shut down.

But if they call Black people nigga, then it's "why can't y'all let it go. That was in the past"

1. Black people don’t refer to themselves as their racial slur. The slur is ‘Nigger’. No black people refers to other black people as ‘my nigger’. And if they did, we’d all look at them like they’re nuts.

2. Hispanics refer to themselves as ‘beaners’ all the time.

Back