Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why does it seem like black women applaud IR relationships when the black person is female?

I actually wanted to hit on this. Chronically online bitter BW are not representative of IRL black women. Anyone who is chronically online is not representative of their real world counterparts. People who live on the internet are legit insane.
Lol you know the group of black women you’re talking about don’t represent all black women so why are we acting dense?

I'm not even talking about Black women online. Say that shit to any Black woman you know in real life that swears by her wigs and watch what happens.

Reactions: GNS
So you making a thread reacting to people reacting to a reality show clip?

Reality shows aren’t even real so there’s a chance that’s not even his real reaction

Lol. Their reaction is real though, right?

Or does reacting to something that's not real mean that the reaction itself is not real?

lmao

Lol. Their reaction is real though, right?

Or does reacting to something that's not real mean that the reaction itself is not real?

lmao
Now watch this, why does the few women who make up such a small % of all black women responding to a tweet bother you enough to make a thread about this?

You just told me I can walk up to any black woman in the world and that will be her response lmao

Telling you this is an assumption is not trolling

What’s wrong with you niggas?

No, I didn't. I made it VERY clear and was very specific:

konceptjones said:
Say that shit to any Black woman you know in real life that swears by her wigs

Just say you read to respond and not to comprehend.

Wanting me to comprehend this nasty blanket statement regarding black women is crazy king

“go find a black woman who swears by her wigs and ask her why the black men in her life weren’t received well when they said they liked her natural hair”

This is dumb bro lmao

Wanting me to comprehend this nasty blanket statement regarding black women is crazy king

“go find a black woman who swears by her wigs and ask her why the black men in her life weren’t received well when they said they liked her natural hair”

This is dumb bro lmao

You have a real problem with reading and shit.

so...

away_with_you.gif

Away with you, knave.

Back