Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why does it seem like black women applaud IR relationships when the black person is female?

They seem to celebrate black women getting married regardless of who’s on the other side

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I think these women just like to see black women with a supportive and loving partner because that’s what they deserve and maybe they don’t see it often enough

I could see that with the majority of the referenced tweets. That last one is clearly a shot across the bow.

Still, don't matter at all. If a BW feels she can't find love in a BM, no BM was going to find love in her (and vice versa) - so no one loses in the end.

To me, it more looks like a lot of BW only have a problem with black men dating or marrying out because white men aren't checking for them the way they would like.

What I don't like is when some of them act like they, unlike black men, are so faithful to the race when they would jump ship if they could.

Reactions: GNS
You guys may remember this from during the Olympics:

Now a bunch of black women are praising this dude:

Black men been asking Black women to lose them wigs for at least the last decade saying we prefer their natural hair and we get nothing but scorn and excuses as to why it ain't none of our business, "it's mine 'cause I paid for it", and shit.

White man dotes over his Black woman after seeing her natural hair for the first time and it's a wonderful, beautiful thing?

1475735771349.jpg

Black men been asking Black women to lose them wigs for at least the last decade saying we prefer their natural hair and we get nothing but scorn and excuses as to why it ain't none of our business, "it's mine 'cause I paid for it", and shit.

White man dotes over his Black woman after seeing her natural hair for the first time and it's a wonderful, beautiful thing?

View attachment 1397778
Lol you know the group of black women you’re talking about don’t represent all black women so why are we acting dense?

Lol you know the group of black women you’re talking about don’t represent all black women so why are we acting dense?

I actually wanted to hit on this. Chronically online bitter BW are not representative of IRL black women. Anyone who is chronically online is not representative of their real world counterparts. People who live on the internet are legit insane.

Back