Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why does a person's joy...always brings so much hate from others?

“I would get made fun of if I did that” is usually how the thought process starts

Since we're in America, cant really address this without addressing how some people's act of joy, can come at the expense of others.

I like to see others enjoying life,
But I go out my way to be sure that people who bring joy , also have joy.

But people don’t like to see other get more or better than what they have.

Ask lurk why he lurk’s

Nigga hate on everything….

But let’s talk about how most of y’all say everyone stuntin?

I need to have Hamilton speak again.
Tired of yall

The leeching of rich niggas is a problem
giphy.gif

I gotta agree here.
White coochie knows how to plan ahead and play the game.
Word. Look no further than the Jackson family. There was what 10 or 11 siblings, how come there's no 2nd and 3rd generation superstar entertainers?

Because they all married mediocre whites, which staggered the talent. (I mean, they had the group T3 in the 90s, but they weren't serious)

For the most part the half white jackson offspring are just sitting on the money the previous generation acquired. And i'm sure none of them are married to black people today so that generational wealth is pretty much back in white hands already, along with diluting and destroying their very strong gene pool.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Word. Look no further than the Jackson family. There was what 10 or 11 siblings, how come there's no 2nd and 3rd generation superstar entertainers?

Because they all married mediocre whites, which staggered the talent. (I mean, they had the group T3 in the 90s, but they weren't serious)

For the most part the half white jackson offspring are just sitting on the money the previous generation acquired. And i'm sure none of them are married to black people today so that generational wealth is pretty much back in white hands already, along with diluting and destroying their very strong gene pool.

Lol and ether and GOAT

Damn shame

I thought Jackie and Randy married black women no?

Yup hard to be a man who loves his chick these days cause you gotta lot of those red pill bozos crying about other men being simps and bitter bitches mad nobody wanna put up with the bullshit lol so they project based purely on they own anger and shortcomings as opposed to standing on they two feet making shit happen

Fuck em either way. But on the real its wild how much its almost seen as sinful to be a black man in a relationship with a black woman these days….
Lmao at hard to love your woman

you just saying shit

Because i think it gives others self reflection on how inadequate they feel about their life. Watching another achieve a level of success they only could wish to attain builds resentment and envy. Like the whole “be humble” sentiment when someone is perceived as boasting or proud.

Back