Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why does a person's joy...always brings so much hate from others?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
The idea of this question was sparked from the Breakfast Club this morning, and they touched on a lil.

But I've always been curious about this. Are many in human species that miserable where a person's joy...no matter how big or small...automatically garners hate from others?

What experiences have you had personally, or witnessed?

I know for me, I had to leave that envy alone. Whatever issues I have going on, I'm not going to take it out on the next person who is feeling great. I wish them the best and try to push them on to bigger and greater things and at the same time, work on myself to reach those same heights.

Because they're green with envy and jealousy. It's often when someone has something said hater wants for themselves (happiness, joy in this case) but can't grasp that elicits the hate. Probably brings to mind their own inadequacies and faults, bad decisions they've made in the past, some kind of inner struggle and insecurity. It's easier offload those bad feelings and emotions by tearing down another person than it is to acknowledge their own reality and do something about it.

Everything is relative. You hear a lot of people that grew up poor say they didn't know they were poor growing up because everyone around them was growing through the same thing. They were able to be happy or at least content in the midst of poverty wasn't really apparent to them. When someone manages to come up, it shines a light on the fact that everyone else is down, so that's going to breed resentment.

It's natural. It's a lot easier to be happy for others when you're happy for yourself. If you're miserable, the happiness of others only highlights your own misery. Not everyone can deal with that without lashing out.

You see it a lot when you're in a happy relationship IMO

Man you aint lying.

With guys...I've seen it where they see another guy wit a fine azzz woman, and they immediately begin hatin on the guy

Wit women...I've seen it where some have that "misery loves company attitude." They dislike their girlfriend being happy in a relationship, so they find every negative thing to say.

But I never understood what are they getting out of it? How is that fulfilling or resolving their own personal issues.

Muhfuckas need stimulation in they life, be it positive or negative. So, the lack of positivity in their OWN lives manifest into negativity against all others things positive.

this is just human nature tho..........

it's like the old saying:

"Comparison is the thief of joy" - some jealous ass nigga🙁
I think human nature is always a copout... because we choose, can choose

Human nature puts us over all other living beings because of our high levels of cognition

Lack of accountability....

A lotta people don't look inward. They think shit just happens to them instead of looking for their role in those events.

So when they see good things happen to other people, they disregard that person's contribution to that good, they feel like it just happened to them...

It's lazy stubborn deliberately ignorance...

You can't take those people seriously

I rocks with Umar, but…..

Why you so concerned about who some other man’s kid takes to the damn prom?

We got bigger things to worry about.

Get it together.

Worst incident I saw recently was some woman on twitter make a post about how she and her husband spend time in their garden in the morning and a bunch of people started telling her how insensitive it was to brag about being that privileged.

For people who are unhappy they tend to see anybody living the life they want as it being rubbed in their face. Most people are selfish as hell and can't bring themselves to feel good about someone else if they're not currently happy with their own circumstances.

You see it a lot when you're in a happy relationship IMO

Yup hard to be a man who loves his chick these days cause you gotta lot of those red pill bozos crying about other men being simps and bitter bitches mad nobody wanna put up with the bullshit lol so they project based purely on they own anger and shortcomings as opposed to standing on they two feet making shit happen

Fuck em either way. But on the real its wild how much its almost seen as sinful to be a black man in a relationship with a black woman these days….

Back