Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do Rappers Glorify Deviant Behavior?

Technically it’s not Hiphop lol

Lol thing is I think the artists the ones in the mid 20s are just a product of TRL generation. When it was rap and rock and alternative. So they get more influences. I wouldn’t say it’s not hip hop at all. But no music style lasts forever

You think it’s gonna be better? They tried to gatekeep the culture but they were told they were haters and leave them alone because they’re getting money.
Better? 🤔 In what way? Like the essence? Lol

Nah it’s over

Guys like logic are out here making money

You would have to create something new and gatekeep that

But it won’t be called Hiphop but it has a chance at being built off of more positive content

Lol thing is I think the artists the ones in the mid 20s are just a product of TRL generation. When it was rap and rock and alternative. So they get more influences. I wouldn’t say it’s not hip hop at all. But no music style lasts forever
Thank you for finally agreeing with me that this shit is gonna die out lol

Better? 🤔 In what way? Like the essence? Lol

Nah it’s over

Guys like logic are out here making money

You would have to create something new and gatekeep that

But it won’t be called Hiphop but it has a chance at being built off of more positive content
Battle rap is the last thing left resembling the essence…

Lol I knew shit was over because in school battle rap was supposed to be freestyles non written. But now they don’t do that or I super washed and don’t know
Free styling in battle rap is played out. They do it more so for rebuttals. But whole rounds of freestyles is frowned upon now.

Back