Welcome To aBlackWeb

why do people not go to the portrait studio anymore?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
why do niggas take pics of their little kids on the phone nowadays instead of going to the portrait studio?

i think from birth to let's say10y/o there is no excuse why1-2 trips a year to the studio can't be done..... nobody wants to see 1000 pics of somebody little ones on your Obama phone... that's beyond ghetto imo.

Some folks still do, but with the proliferation of camera phones people no longer believe they need to do it anymore. Why go through the trouble of getting dressed to pose for a nice professional pic, solo or with the family, when you have 238789234230897 pics of everyone at various points throughout a given day sitting on your phone?

if a woman & her man want to plan a wedding would you rather have a professional photographer or would you have Julio from down the block taking pics at a 90% discount?

i think from birth to let's say10y/o there is no excuse why1-2 trips a year to the studio can't be done..... nobody wants to see 1000 pics of somebody little ones on your Obama phone... that's beyond ghetto imo.

They do that. It's called school pictures. and it doesn't even stop at 10 y/o. Goes all the way up to 12th grade.

Which doesn't matter at all because nobody goes to those photo studio for wedding pics. At all. Ever. So that whole example was trash to begin with.
did you hear me say go to a potrait studio for wedding pics? i said if a man & woman are planning a wedding you would want a professional photographer.... excuse me but your statement was trash.

did you hear me say go to a potrait studio for wedding pics? i said if a man & woman are planning a wedding you would want a professional photographer.... excuse me but your statement was trash.

...and how does that relate to you comparing a person taking pics on their phone vs. a photo studio?

Actually, nevermind. Don't answer that.

Back