Welcome To aBlackWeb

why do people mourn the death of career politicians?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

why do yall insist on sending your condolences to career politicians that did nothing but green light death and destruction?????

im tired of mass media and the avg abw poster :smh: work to sanitize the legacy of men and women with the blood of millions on their hands

these politicians dont deserve honor and nor should they be granted peace even in death especially when they stripped so many people of their peace and power while alive

completely fuck outta here

if politicians get to “rest in peace” after spearheading countless atrocities than folks belief in heaven or hell should cease after today

You could do like some of us did and just keep it moving.

You really started a thread to trash someone in death.

If I could get to you I would give you a long hug. Seems like you need it.

says the guy who openly admitted to sexually assaulting someone in their former years

keep your hugs babe xoxoxo you dont have my consent to touch me

No matter what anyone has done in life, they get to rest in peace?

Pedos don't get that, people wish them death, resurrection them then death em again. Maybe people are just happy the bad human is finally off the planet?

And I know some are scared to say "good riddance!" when someone dies cuz its not typically socially acceptable, but sometimes it really is a good riddance.

simply saying RIP != mourning

Yea but I mean would you say RIP to Hitler or Trump? Thing is living in a western country we know by now the top military brass and politicians don’t care about most people. I ain’t saying we got spit on their graves

Back