Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why do people feel the need to brag about popular shows/movies they've never seen?

Like nobody gives a fuck what you have or have not seen. Plus with the rise of online streaming you can literally find and watch pretty much anything you could ever want if you choose to do so.

What's going on here? How do you brag on something you never seen and is it done so often that a thread is needed?

What's going on here? How do you brag on something you never seen and is it done so often that a thread is needed?
U know what bro means it’s not bragging per se but for example I’m quick to tell niggas I’ve never seen a single second of the Sopranos

U know what bro means it’s not bragging per se but for example I’m quick to tell niggas I’ve never seen a single second of the Sopranos
Oh. I get it now. Thread premise was kinda confusing. Lol

I haven't watched 80% of all them comic book movies or any Star Wars after Empire Strikes Back.

Counter-culture.

The need to WANT to be different. That’s your answer.

Little do they know: ZFG on this lame shit. No one cares if you haven’t watched something the masses have. Don’t watch it, then.

Back