Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why did President Donald Trump respond to Jay Z and not Eminem?

DUqA57zU8AE_rZH.jpg:small
Will the Original Stans please stand up

Who told you that?

Trump

Forbes. According to Forbes, Trump has a net worth of $3.1B, down from last year's $3.7B. He lost $600M and is still a billionaire.
Forbes has Jay's net worth at $810M. Donald Trump could lose the equivalent of Jay's net worth and he would still be a billionaire.

Last edited:
I think because Em showed anger in trump not responding thats part of the reason he didnt respond.

Trump is one that usually responds right away to any criticism though, so it is a bit odd.

Legitimately though Jay actually has money and power Eminem has neither of any significance unless you count the power of a delusional Fanbase and I know for facts a lot of Eminem Loving Trump supporters(makes me sick both ways) and Trump is strategic enough to not further fracture his Base. Jay and the majority of his fans are not and will never be Trump supporters so he can take a swing at the other side and be cheered by the Same Confused Eminem stans and the rest of his Socially stunted fanbase...

Trump don’t respond to people who attempt to use him to promote something or someone who piggybacks off of something someone else said about him. If you’re a celebrity and you really want a response from Trump then just attack his policies and not come off like you’re promoting something.

Back