Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why did President Donald Trump respond to Jay Z and not Eminem?

Soul_Rattler

Because Eminem was baiting Trump for album promotion and Jay Z was speaking his truth and even Trump could tell the difference between a legitimate and illegitimate comment about him.

Eminem and Interscope are vulturistic and it's time to get them out of our culture.

Eminem was just promoting his album? By cutting his fan base in half?? You got it bruh, Donald being a racist has nothing to do with it

800x-1.jpg

LOL

What the fuck? What are you, 5 years old?

No, that’s actually a true statement. You never heard of Occam’s razor?

And you really overestimate Trump if you think his mind is sophisticated enough to do what you described in the OP.

But to answer your question I would need to see how Fox News told him to react to the Eminem thing. That is ultimately what governs his actions.

Just that retarded ass bullshit you said in the op was well.......bullshit.

Ain't got shit to do w/ Em baiting trump for album sales or that other bullshit you said about interscope.
What do you remember? I'll tell you what I remember.

Eminem never saying a damn word about politics until his album was coming out, and that goes back to 2004 when he had something to say about George Bush and the war or terror.

Eminem saying MULTIPLE times that he was mad that Trump was ignoring his empty "Fuck Trump" tirades.

The fact that Interscope's biggest rap acts sunk millions into using controversy to sell albums including Eminem, G-Unit, and Chief Keef dating back to Eminem's first album in 1999.

When the subjects are industry and politics, the answer is rarely ever the simple one because you have to recognize trends and habits. If you grew the fuck up, you'd know that.

No, that’s actually a true statement. You never heard of Occam’s razor?

And you really overestimate Trump if you think his mind is sophisticated enough to do what you described in the OP.

But to answer your question I would need to see how Fox News told him to react to the Eminem thing. That is ultimately what governs his actions.
Again, pay attention to trends.

Since the last RNC, Trump has almost never responded to childish attacks. He only goes after people that criticize him with facts. When it came down between Trump and Ted Cruz, Trump went in on Ted relentlessly until Ted stooped to his level with the name calling. Then he stopped because by then, it was a wrap. All these names celebrities have called him (Agent Orange, Drumpf, etc) he ignores them.

So what, Eminem is going to come along and yell "fuck Trump" a few times and Trump is going to finally respond? Of course not. Because that doesn't help him. He'll fight intelligence with ignorance but he won't fight ignorance with ignorance.

Instead of just disagreeing with me, prove me wrong.

Since the last RNC, Trump has almost never responded to childish attacks. He only goes after people that criticize him with facts. When it came down between Trump and Ted Cruz, Trump went in on Ted relentlessly until Ted stooped to his level with the name calling. Then he stopped because by then, it was a wrap. All these names celebrities have called him (Agent Orange, Drumpf, etc) he ignores them.

So what, Eminem is going to come along and yell "fuck Trump" a few times and Trump is going to finally respond? Of course not. Because that doesn't help him. He'll fight intelligence with ignorance but he won't fight ignorance with ignorance.

Instead of just disagreeing with me, prove me wrong.

You were the one who made the original claim so I’m still waiting on your evidence

Question: Was his fan base cut in half?

He definitely lost mad fans, and in his bet freestyle most of that was facts

He ignored eminem, miss Texas (or might have been a diff state), that Olympic gold medalist in snowboarding, George Bush...All white, the list goes on

He didn't ignore, jay z, Steph curry, all the black athletes that didn't stand for the anthem, "good ppl on both sides

I've presented my case that it's based on race you must be trolling b

He definitely lost mad fans, and in his bet freestyle most of that was facts

He ignored eminem, miss Texas (or might have been a diff state), that Olympic gold medalist in snowboarding, George Bush...All white, the list goes on

He didn't ignore, jay z, Steph curry, all the black athletes that didn't stand for the anthem, "good ppl on both sides

I've presented my case that it's based on race you must be trolling b
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his filter of who he responds to isn't partially based on race. I'm sure race plays a factor.

My point, just as Empressive said in that video, is that Eminem was so blatant with his shit that even Trump saw through it. Now if he had made some kind of substantive criticism in his freestyle, MAYBE there would have been a response. But the facts are that Eminem had an album coming out and got on tv just to say "Fuck Trump".

That pageant winner who criticized his Muslim ban got slandered by Fox News. Curry articulated why he did not want to go to the white house. There's a big difference between them and Eminem.

You know what else Trump ignored?

The purpose of promoting an album is to increase sales not alienate a huge part of your fanbase...and there's no way the ppl of interscope didn't know alot of "I don't listen to hip hop but I like Eminem" ppl would stop fuckin with Em after that

Since the last RNC, Trump has almost never responded to childish attacks. He only goes after people that criticize him with facts.

See what happens when you keyboard activist think you're dropping knowledge, you end up eithering yourselves.

So what's the fucking point of this thread again if you know why Trump didn't respond to Em?

Also notice you didn't reiterate none that bullshit you claimed in the op.

So what is it? Trump didn't respond cuz he knew it was just a poly by Em & Interscope to help sell records or is it Trump only goes after people that criticize him with facts.

See what happens when you keyboard activist think you're dropping knowledge, you end up eithering yourselves.

So what's the fucking point of this thread again if you know why Trump didn't respond to Em?

Also notice you didn't reiterate none that bullshit you claimed in the op.

So what is it? Trump didn't respond cuz he knew it was just a poly by Em & Interscope to help sell records or is it Trump only goes after people that criticize him with facts.
Ploy. It's spelled 'ploy'.

There's no point in responding to you because you're clearly not reading through the thread. Respond after reading, then I'll consider listening to shit you have to say.

Back