Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Black People Hold Kanye Accountable For The Jews Comment But Not Eminem For Spewing Venom Towards Black Women

If you point is you want us to be more unified nobody will dispute that

Not even unified, just stop being passive and turning a blind eye when it comes these culture vultures saying some out of line shit as opposed to one of our own speaking out against some shit.

No its not, stop lying. He didnt lose anything until the Jew comment.

I personally haven’t been fuckin with Kanye for years. Niggas on this site can attest to this. While there has been a percentage of niggas who I’ve called out for still fuckin with Kanye for the slavery remark, there’s not even a doubt now that rockin with this nigga is ludicrous and the majority tend to agree. Of course he started to loose money and value with the Jew comment. Once he bit the hand that fed him it was a rap. Black people can only do but so much, but that white vengeance is real especially in the bank account. Even without the Jew shit Kanye still took his time to downgrade us as a people with his other comments and actions. Never in the history of niggadom have I seen someone call people coons for not fuckin with a coon. You need to fill your prescription at Rite Aid and take a nap cuz.

I personally haven’t been fuckin with Kanye for years. Niggas on this site can attest to this. While there has been a percentage of niggas who I’ve called out for still fuckin with Kanye for the slavery remark, there’s not even a doubt now that rockin with this nigga is ludicrous and the majority tend to agree. Of course he started to loose money and value with the Jew comment. Once he bit the hand that fed him it was a rap. Black people can only do but so much, but that white vengeance is real especially in the bank account. Even without the Jew shit Kanye still took his time to downgrade us as a people with his other comments and actions. Never in the history of niggadom have I seen someone call people coons for not fuckin with a coon. You need to fill your prescription at Rite Aid and take a nap cuz.

THERES A WHOLE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE!!! And READ the entire OP nigga. Im not calling people coons for not fucking with Kanye. Im calling them coons for waiting until he said the shit about Jews to stop fucking with him. Im calling people who had nothing to say about Joe Rogan spewing racial slurs and still getting opportunities coons. Do you NOT remember when Pusha T flat-out said "I was disappoint in Kanye for his Jew comments" but didnt say shit about his slavery comments? This isnt about Kanye himself, but about what people choose to speak out against. You need to change your dietary regimen and stop eating KEWN!!!!!!!

lol, I am productive, I’m calling out misguided energy

View attachment 1000165

Im calling out KEWNERY

jordan-sports-a-hitler-mustache.jpg

Back