Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why are you still using your debit card?

hmmm....a lot of cc companies will just close your shit out if you leave it at a zero balance for months....gotta grab something here and there and pay it off

even if im all paid up I'll just get lunch or something on it at least once a month
2 years of inactivity generally

got damn 2 years???

I gotta look back at my shit.....aint no way lol

even the store cards I got, if I dont use if for months they send me a new card

Pretty much. When you got it what the point of a loan.
ok ill give you a scenario

you have an investment opportunity.
the price tag is $3mil
do you take out a loan from a bank and pay them back over the course of 10 years with interest
or do you make a payment plan with the seller and try to pay it off over 2-4 years out of pocket, no interest but you dont have too much extra spending or savings money?

I'm listening....

I can gurantee it all requires upfront cash.
ok ill give you a scenario

you have an investment opportunity.
the price tag is $3mil
do you take out a loan from a bank and pay them back over the course of 10 years with interest
or do you make a payment plan with the seller and try to pay it off over 2-4 years out of pocket, no interest but you dont have too much extra spending or savings money?

At 4 years thats $62,500.00 a month

I can gurantee it all requires upfront cash.

At 4 years thats $62,500.00 a month
but which would you take?

would you keep all your cash and just pay what the bank sets up or would you pay the close to $750k a yr cash with your own money?

All this discussion about credit needs to be discussed in high school economics class. A lot us of don’t find out the truth about healthy credit practices until we fuck it up as adults.
or when we find out an adult fucked up our credit.

got babies with they name on the light bill

or when we find out an adult fucked up our credit.

got babies with they name on the light bill

Facts lol... Luckily my father was a better man than that, but I know my aunties was doin a lot of that to their kids. Toddlers with cable bills in they name smh

I prolly got like 100k credit card debt.

I can't be trusted with them shits

Back