Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

Let me translate the caption of lies. (cuz you know its always a long lie on ig posts like this)
21 years old vs 25 years old. It all started with loving my 300 pound body. And even so, many tell me: "but if you had loved him, you would have stayed like this and not changed." The truth is that I loved him so much that I wanted to take care of him and I decided to save myself, I did not settle for being 21 years old with complaining about him. my knee pain, I was also not satisfied with not being able to breathe well when I walked. I wanted more. And wanting more is okay, what is best for you and what makes you happy will always be okay. Because in the end the only thing that matters is you. Note: Being skinny does not make you healthy; Not even being fit makes you superior... we all have our times, processes and no one knows the condition or health status of an overweight person. So if you see someone going through a bad time because of their size, love them very much and understand that you don't know what they are going through. Maybe that affection is all you need to see yourself with loving eyes.

some of the comments
You can't come on here promoting losing weight and changing when you had surgery and did nothing yourself 😂

if you need help losing weight, speak to your doctor or find a dietitian/personal trainer to discuss your own situation with and start there. Do not take advice from someone who’s purely a model on Instagram who’s likely had artificial work done, and do not believe you have to get surgery or try things that will ultimately damage you until you’ve gone through safer and healthier options. Other replies are right though,, the exact body /type/ is 99.9% ONLY achievable via surgery

Well, if you lost weight, that shows, but you also have liposuction, fat transfer to glutes, an abdomenia, belly marking, Brazilian corset, bust lift, bust prosthesis, rhinoplasty, lip filling, and I'm not sure if a little hyaluronic acid to mark your jawline, i missed something @graciebon

Gabrielle Union fucked her face up smh, you are a Black Woman ,you already got the cheat code for aging gracefully compared to other women

holy shit she looks fucked up.

200w.gif

Back