Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's To Blame For Women Gettin Gigantic Fake A$$es & Other Surgery?

I wonder do some of these women have a hard time wiping their asses. I mean think about what toilet could physically support them for daily usage. And how are they able to properly clean their ass when they're in the shower. Man, I hate that I even bright this up now I'm gonna have nightmares.

I wonder do some of these women have a hard time wiping their asses. I mean think about what toilet could physically support them for daily usage. And how are they able to properly clean their ass when they're in the shower. Man, I hate that I even bright this up now I'm gonna have nightmares.
You must either be a caucasoide, adopted or a virgin to have thoughts like that. smh

You must either be a caucasoide, adopted or a virgin to have thoughts like that. smh

I've read online way too many African Americans spitting some nonsense about extremely bottom heavy black women and fat black women being of poor hygiene (but weirdly, they tell little to never the same about nonblack women who are equally extremely bottom heavy or fat...) , so... it's not a white or "virgin" thing.

Along with the classic "how do they wipe their asses properly" I've also seen "those farts must be huge", as if the size of an ass directly correlates with fart power. Lmao.

Anyway, I say the blame rests with a variety of things. It hit the mainstream by way of obsession with hoes like Kardassian, body positivity movements, hip hops ruling of the charts and social media platforms like IG making every big butt chick with a cellphone a "model".

Wtf her ass got crushed like a pop can.

These hoes so surgically enhanced with fakeness even their faces turning into Pixar animations. I never seen a human give me uncanny valley vibes before.

Give some respekk to Elastigirl, mate. These cheeks and legs keep saving the world for decades.

e9e7ef67a70a25e9c49f38cca60376a9.gif

1liA.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

They recently spoke about this on Big Homies House (bighomiekodaq). What’s your thoughts?
Please don’t respond without first watching this short video clip:

It is not as black and white as dude is making it. Some Regular dudes not in the spot light play a part on it. But then some females develop low self esteem from their body when they are in school. Some get it from being mocked by their parents. Lot of it comes from how a lot of media portray women.

Every action has a reaction.

What is the action and what is the reaction can have some subjectivity in it.

Either way its inter related.

Back