Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whos better with money management?

*Titangraph alert*

Definitely me

Got myself into some debt years back where first the city repo'd my car for unpaid tix then after getting it out, the dealership repo'd for being late on my car note from OUT MY OLD JOB'S PARKING LOT. Embarrassing and humbling.

Was also facing wage garnishment and 2 months late on rent

Moving back with my parents (a greatly appreciated blessing), walking 30 min to work everyday and back while my car was impounded somewhere, literally leaving myself $15 on payday every week to clear my debts while not going out AT ALL in the summer really helped me learn some discipline and value of money

I made a deal with my landlord to pay him all rent owed within 6 weeks after leaving to avoid eviction n made good on that.

Seeing how long that financial recovery took made me even quit smoking when i was buying 1 pack a day at one point @ $12 packs....do the math!

My gf always been good with paying bills but she can get a lil careless every now n then she just never built a healthy savings or worked on her credit which im tryna walk her through now.

She is.

Can't front...wouldn't have gotten the house w/o her help keeping my financials straight. Got my credit up and everything.

Back