Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Port Antonio"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
He got called a pedo on They Not Like Us not the Metro Future album. Drake even mentioned in one of his diss responses him and Future never had real issues so he drew out aint nothing there to continue. Kenny a whole different story. I'm more shocked folks thought the Future and Drake thing would never patch back up per usual.

Honestly I think “music ain’t the same since we ain’t been collabin” is code for “my wallet ain’t the same”. Drake can make up if he wants to, I’m just sayin him on “fuck everyone” mode would be a lot more fun.

…and like I said no normal person in real life would be ok with this lol.

Last edited:
Everybody will make up and Kenny will go back to the background with the arms crossed even with the W.

View attachment 1401267

I agree with Future and Drake squashing shit, cuz in hindsight they barely sent any shots at each other.

Kendrick will remain king. We really haven't seen this nigga this whole time but his presence is felt. Drake can't make a move without people bringing up Kendrick.

I did want a Drake album with a chip on his shoulder tho. Hopefully this peace treaty doesn't fuck that up.

GaNGNcjW8AAMjCU
In other words: "My last project wasn't received as well as I thought it would and I need a stimulus package. Can we be friends again?"

I agree with Future and Drake squashing shit, cuz in hindsight they barely sent any shots at each other.

Kendrick will remain king. We really haven't seen this nigga this whole time but his presence is felt. Drake can't make a move without people bringing up Kendrick.

I did want a Drake album with a chip on his shoulder tho. Hopefully this peace treaty doesn't fuck that up.
Drake tried to enter Darth Vader mode but he a nigga who thrives on constant reassurance

A social media nigga …. Them likes mean more than we ll ever know

He ll never give us a chip on a shoulder joint like Stillmatic

In other words: "My last project wasn't received as well as I thought it would and I need a stimulus package. Can we be friends again?"
But his last project was received well lol and sold 100k first week....

The whole "money dried up" sound like bs. Drake still helping Thug out with his case and Future still moving like a mfa. Future just on his bipolar love/hate relationship with Drake.

Last edited:
Not being able to hold onto the beef for a full calendar year is for niggas when they on a break with they shorty and can't stand the thought of her being happy with someone else. What type of moist ass shit is this.

Back