Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fifa world cup not fucking with the superbowl now.

:hahaha:

you're missing the point (maybe intentionally)

do folks debate over which artist had the greatest world cup performance? i don't follow the world cup so I genuinely don't know

i do know folks debate over superbowl halftime performances though. and whoever gets selected is a topic of discussion (clearly)

so I think is more than safe to say folks in this country gaf about the superbowl and everything related to it more than the world cup

so drake fans bragging about drake performing at the world cup to one up kendrick comes off as silly because they're forcing themselves and others to gaf about something they never cared about

you're missing the point (maybe intentionally)

do folks debate over which artist had the greatest world cup performance? i don't follow the world cup so I genuinely don't know

i do know folks debate over superbowl halftime performances though. and whoever gets selected is a topic of discussion (clearly)

so I think is more than safe to say folks in this country gaf about the superbowl and everything related to it more than the world cup

so drake fans bragging about drake performing at the world cup to one up kendrick comes off as silly because they're forcing themselves and others to gaf about something they never cared about
Who's bragging about drake and the world cup tho? Akadrmiks? Nobody even said he's performing anywhere.

You on the defensive when all drake did was sit down with some euro cac.

Rent free.

so because you and yours wouldn’t

u don’t think it’s a big deal?

American ignorance and arrogance never ceases to amaze me

I didn't say it wasn't a big deal
i'm saying most people in this country won't gaf
i'm sure a bunch of drake fans didn't gaf about the world cup and everything related to it are now pretending to because he's performing

When the hell did this home town artists do the Superbowl trend start? Like how is this a slight?

Since they wanna talk about it. Whens the last time Wayne lived in the city that he loves so much that apparently owes him? In the last 20 years hasnt he been in Miami & LA.

Juv got 4 gold teeth on his bottom row. Just 4. Just seeing that I knew he was gunna say some dumb shit. No one with 4 golds has ever said something thought provoking

Who's bragging about drake and the world cup tho? Akadrmiks? Nobody even said he's performing anywhere.

You on the defensive when all drake did was sit down with some euro cac.

Rent free.

sure, you can start with ak and the comment section. you honestly feel members of his fanbase won't take that information and run with it (even if it hasn't been confirmed yet)? you're smarter than that. you've seen how nasty this feud has been, especially between the fans

World Cup is def a bigger sporting even, but truthfully, I dont think they care bout world cup music acts like that. Wouldnt surprise me if more people tune in JUST to see the halftime performance.

And yall acting like just Canada is hosting it. Its actually North America (Canada, Mexico & U.S.) & Toronto is just one of the cities hosting games. I think its like 16 cities in total.

sure, you can start with ak and the comment section. you honestly feel members of his fanbase won't take that information and run with it? you're smarter than that
No one in here is talking about niggas in the ig comment sections. Only one taking that information and running with it is yall. All that ak post said was they were talking about him being ambassador and you guys started crashing lol.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back