Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drake needs his corner to stop him coming out for the 2nd round...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952yfci9bzjal8io4srazkn9tjafif44e2qucuptz0g&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
Fuck that . Let him do his thing .

I don’t think there’s ever been full fledged “rematches” when it comes to beefs in hip hop. Yea there’s been disses after the actual bulk of the battle has happened… but nothing significant. After a clear winner is made most of the world tends to move on regardless of if anyone throws more shots.

If Drake willing to do this he needs to spin the block on Pusha T lol

Last edited:
this is like a nigga who got roasted during recess and tried to come back weeks later with better jokes
More like U know how Mayweather v Pacquiao were a thing for like a decade then finally got it popping and Mayweather easily won like 10-2 rounds then said he d never do business with PacMan again

More like that lol

"KeNdRiCk AlReAdY wOn ThO. LoOk aT tHe HcBU bAnDs"

"iF hE sPiNs ThE bLoCk oN KeNdRiCk hE hAs To SpIn oN pUsHa tEa"

"hIs TeAm NeEdS 2 sToP HiM"

View attachment 1365966

lol, if Drake actually serious about it then just drop the damn song. What serious rapper talks about “round 2” without clearly looking like he hasn’t overcome the L? If any of these throwaway songs he’s dropped actually hit this wouldn’t be a discussion.

Smh just let this shit go man. I feel that we know how this shit will go if it continues. Someone will die for real.Hope I'm wrong.I can see it coming from a super fan on some Selena/ John Lennon shit too with the increase of social media stansTbh just want both of them to move on from this shit. Drake "No Face" song was dope and I think Kendrick got a album coming. Hopefully they both just move on. Don't want no one to get hurt for real or egg on these weirdo ass fans.

Back