Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can see why Kendrick is the brain of the operations

Pusha already told these stupid niggas that Drake made the call to make sure he couldn’t enter Canada while they were beefing

And these niggas think that shit not gonna happen to them?

I forgot that Drake owns a piece of History, a beautiful venue by the way

Can't front, I wouldn't want anybody affiliated with TDE/PGLang to come through and make money at my spot either if I am Drake. Call it what it is, but fuck that lol

Same time, Schoolboy Q should understand the difference in his position and who he is vs PND. I'd like to believe Party wasn't in LA on bullshit timing. I am assuming Palladium (or whatever it is called) isn't owned by Kendrick or anyone from TDE/PGLang. Not saying Schoolboy would be coming to Toronto with a mindset to fuck up his money either but the optics are crazier considering who he is and who's tied to the venue. Also, I am sure Live Nation pulled the plug to play it safe. Q should just charge it to the game and move on

Furthermore, I'd blame Schoolboy's management/team, assuming they weren't thinking on their feet. They had ample amount of time to relocate to another venue in Toronto. Why sit around and act like everything will be fine? Drake owns History, not the city or the country.

Lastly, see how one's foolishness could ruin everybody else's shit? SMH @ Rick Ross

Pusha already told these stupid niggas that Drake made the call to make sure he couldn’t enter Canada while they were beefing

Probably wouldn't be the smartest move but there's no entity stopping pusha from crossing the border same w schoolboy, ross or anyone else. Plus pusha was already here while they were "beefing".

You have to remember, that this happened after the weak attempt to rush Pusha in his show in Toronto that led to a few people getting badly injured

But I believe this is all in light of what happened in Vancouver. Venues are playing it safe right now.

Drake didn't make that nigga a felon. Lmao. Tf.

What are we doing this morning?
Drake border patrol now. 🤣
Shit reminds me when I was in school and this chick just starting blacking out on the teacher and other students, throwing shit and threatening folks. The teacher called the resource officer and the admin.

They get there and grab her up, and she starts fighting. They finally get a handle on her and she says, “nah, but why you yelling at me?”

Like the 10-20 minutes prior never happened and that shit came out of thin air

Honestly I hope they don't let none of these niggas involved come over here for a while cause fans and lame niggas like q and ross are gonna try to drag it and shit gonna get wicked and go left.

This hurts the promoter who PAID Q HALF UP FRONT more than anyone

Self ether Toronto

Not necessarily, if I am Q I would be upset too, I wouldn't go public and/or talk all crazy about people getting hurt if they come to LA

Q has an album to promote and spread his reach as much as possible. Stopping his show in Toronto (the 4th largest city in North America) hurts him the most

Last edited:
Back