Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Make sure u got a goofy ass pic for the apology when it happens
belly-movie-heat-coming-off-the-couch.gif

I got you.

They're both playing chess. The same way "Drop and Give Me 50" was bait, I feel the same about Euphoria.

It's a dope style clash and their disses mirror their styles. Drake's was more catchy and more of a bop, but Kendrick had more substance.

Drake is really good at saying a lot within 1 or 2 bars and making his bars/music easy to process. BIG was real good at that too. Kendrick takes longer to get to the punch and most casual fans aren't trying to break down bars.

They're both playing chess. The same way "Drop and Give Me 50" was bait, I feel the same about Euphoria.

It's a dope style clash and their disses mirror their styles. Drake's was more catchy and more of a bop, but Kendrick had more substance.

Drake is really good at saying a lot within 1 or 2 bars and making his bars/music easy to process. BIG was real good at that too. Kendrick takes longer to get to the punch and most casual fans aren't trying to break down bars.

He basically did what Drake said he was gonna do.

All facts.

Back