Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not that deep but there was a season or two where Drake was really in Houston like that

It went beyond him just using Texas slang or shouting them out on records

Sauce's examples weren't pulled out of thin air. He was specific for a reason. Drake really was out there soaking up the culture and laying roots out there. I'm not saying he was being a "colonizer" or anything cause I think he legit just liked being out there. But sauce is like, "we good enough to party with but not do no tracks together"? I'm paraphrasing

I think that's a valid point. Dudes rolling out the carpet showing you hospitality on some genuine love and you're so immersed that you do begin using the slang and moving in the same spots as them, getting introduced to the women out there, but can't jump on a track or two?

Put it like this, and I definitely don't know the politics involved but Drake did a song with JB the blockboy but can't do one with Sauce who has been rapping for a long ass time?

Yachty said Drake doesn't charge for features. All sauce was saying is things should be favor for favor as there is a mutual benefit to be had.

I think that's fair. This all I'm saying

Drake's likeness is bringing Houston recognition not the other way around.

If Drake wasn't attached to j prince it would never be a thing.

It's nothing but a dog and pony show for the prince family. That's where Sauce walka should focus his energy if he has a problem w Drake being out there. It's the only reason he's there.

Drake's likeness is bringing Houston recognition not the other way around.

If Drake wasn't attached to j prince it would never be a thing.

It's nothing but a dog and pony show for the prince family. That's where Sauce walka should focus his energy if he has a problem w Drake being out there. It's the only reason he's there.
I would agree if this is true but it's not

He has, but his influence isn't the same as Drake's

You know this

But let's just end it here cause again, sauce's points are valid.

No! I want to keep arguing with you some more cot-dammit 🀬

Gucci's influence isn't the same as Drake's either (globally speaking) but he's damn well influential in Atlanta and in hip-hop as a whole, no? Only in hip-hop the goal posts moves the most, shits crazy lol

If Walka takes all this energy and puts on for his city the way he boasts about himself and talks about Drake, he wouldn't be bitching about what Drake does or isn't doing enough. I promise you!

But he ain't him, so he's looking for another grown ass man to do what he can't, in his own fucking city. And that's sad

No! I want to keep arguing with you some more cot-dammit 🀬

Gucci's influence isn't the same as Drake's either (globally speaking) but he's damn well influential in Atlanta and in hip-hop as a whole, no? Only in hip-hop the goal posts moves the most, shits crazy lol

If Walka takes all this energy and puts on for his city the way he boasts about himself and talks about Drake, he wouldn't be bitching about what Drake does or isn't doing enough. I promise you!

But he ain't him, so he's looking for another grown ass man to do what he can't, in his own fucking city. And that's sad
I understand bro

I understand bro

sad-alone.gif

Back