Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

If Drake Is Blocking TDE Concerts, Is It Understandable or Lame?

• Understandable

• Lame

Results are only viewable after voting.
If people are getting attacked, then why perform there?

Especially if it’s people that have nothing to do with the beef. Dot ain’t even on TDE anymore, so why go after Q?

People aren't being attacked. Ross and his crew got whooped for popping shit. Q got a show canceled for a still unknown reason. The entire industry ain't about to avoid one of the biggest markets over 2 things. If it's like that then I guess they need to boycott LA, NY, Miami, Houston etc.

Riddle me this is it a good look for Drake than he can apparently call G shots across the entire country of Canada, or a bad look for Canada that it is so devoid of big shots that one nigga can have that much influence.

I mean Jay had his time at the top, but there was never a time where Jay could be butthurt over a beef and set up a No Fly Zone for Miami or L.A. or any other city in the US not named NYC.

Lol I mean bruh it’s Canada way less people and the healthcare is paid for. It’s probably way less reasons or excuses to get into the streets compared to the US. I don’t think most people take that kingpin shit serious.

Anyone who is TDE related or was in that video or got anything to do w this shit is gonna have to chill at trying to perform in Canada til this shit is settled

The good thing is if you already booked the show and got the deposit

U get to keep that free bread if niggas getting ur shows cancelled

He said he's never seen anything like this in a rapper's hometown....

That's because

Toronto

Is a city

full of tethers.

Let's be real. There's not going to be a lot of INTEGRITY in a melting pot full of people from different countries and cultures. Where would the Unity come from? Of course they're going to turn on their mealticket and ride the newest wave. They have no sense of Loyalty. They've never been loyal to anything

This would never happen to Kendrick in LA or E-40 in the bay or Twista in Chicago or Tech 9 in KC etc if they lost a battle... but Toronto, yea

He said he's never seen anything like this in a rapper's hometown....

That's because

Toronto

Is a city

full of tethers.

Let's be real. There's not going to be a lot of INTEGRITY in a melting pot full of people from different countries and cultures. Where would the Unity come from? Of course they're going to turn on their mealticket and ride the newest wave. They have no sense of Loyalty. They've never been loyal to anything

This would never happen to Kendrick in LA or E-40 in the bay or Twista in Chicago or Tech 9 in KC etc if they lost a battle... but Toronto, yea

does this applies to Philly? I'm asking for Meek Mill

I’ll fucking find out where y’all celebrating then pull my phantom to the curb like I am Larry David, then we ll see. Who s really crazy

:hahaha:

Back