Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

If Drake Is Blocking TDE Concerts, Is It Understandable or Lame?

• Understandable

• Lame

Results are only viewable after voting.
These Cali niggas will threaten a nigga for 40 days and 40 nights son I swear lol.

This shit making us look more ass than anything they actually doing.

Riddle me this is it a good look for Drake than he can apparently call G shots across the entire country of Canada, or a bad look for Canada that it is so devoid of big shots that one nigga can have that much influence.

I mean Jay had his time at the top, but there was never a time where Jay could be butthurt over a beef and set up a No Fly Zone for Miami or L.A. or any other city in the US not named NYC.

I don't understanding this.

If the Six is bitching about someone performing there that's affiliated with Dot - from Ross to Q to whomever else - then fucking boycott the Six throughout the industry. Maybe tell EVERYONE not to perform there.

Give the hosers something to REALLY cry about.

If Drake had that much power to stop someone from entering a whole country, how would Ross have ended up in Vancouver?

I truly think Live Nation is pulling the ultimate plug on Q's show at History, they don't want any trouble happening due to Ross's failed antics leading to him and his entourage getting physically violated in Vancouver

If Drake had that much power to stop someone from entering a whole country, how would Ross have ended up in Vancouver?

I truly think Live Nation is pulling the ultimate plug on Q's show at History, they don't want any trouble happening due to Ross's failed antics leading to him and his entourage getting physically violated in Vancouver

Yeah I'm thinking if they did cancel it cuz of concerns then it was probably due to Ross injecting himself in the beef and getting his ass whooped when he went to Canada.

I don't understanding this.

If the Six is bitching about someone performing there that's affiliated with Dot - from Ross to Q to whomever else - then fucking boycott the Six throughout the industry. Maybe tell EVERYONE not to perform there.

Give the hosers something to REALLY cry about.

Lol at you suggesting the entire industry boycott one of the biggest markets on the planet...over Kendrick and Drake diss records. Ain't nobody purposely missing out on no money to prove some allegiance to TDE or Kendrick.

Lol at you suggesting the entire industry boycott one of the biggest markets on the planet...over Kendrick and Drake diss records. Ain't nobody purposely missing out on no money to prove some allegiance to TDE or Kendrick.
If people are getting attacked, then why perform there?

Especially if it’s people that have nothing to do with the beef. Dot ain’t even on TDE anymore, so why go after Q?

They still boys .wat u talkin about man
So, hate by association….is that your claim?

Yeah. Fuck the Six in this case. Plenty of artists should have a “no perform there” list then:

Dot and all of TDE
Any Aftermath artist
Ross and all of Maybach Music by proxy
A$Ap Mobb - the WHOLE Mobb
The Weeknd
All of Good Music

It seems like Aubrey is trying to get us to see that Canada has a place in hip-hop, and honestly, they just got here. I’d blacklist the fuck outta them for this.

Yeah. Fuck the Six in this case. Plenty of artists should have a “no perform there” list then:

Dot and all of TDE
Any Aftermath artist
The Weeknd
All of Good Music

It seems like Aubrey is trying to get us to see that Canada has a place in hip-hop, and honestly, they just got here. I’d blacklist the fuck outta them for this.
Lol, that dude don't speak for Drake bro.

Dot and all of TDE
Any Aftermath artist
The Weeknd
All of Good Music

Lmfao drake not doing shit . You are putting that together your damnself and surely dont give a fuck if u put on your blacklist

Back