Who would you want to do a verzuz?

So we're just gonna ignore what's staring us right in the face?
The battles to end all battles and also really get this money and profiteer off some of these gentiles

Screen-Shot-2019-01-30-at-4.59.54-pm.png
spice girls vs tlc undercard
I'llllll tell you want I want

Juice Crew had the heat

Yeah another Juice Crew member, Masta Ace is one my favourite MC's of all time, hes always in my Top5 DOA list...

Ive always just preferred G Rap over Kane, though Kane is no doubt a GOAT and his flow still sounds butter today as does G Raps...

In fact G Rap and Kane (and Ace) are perfect examples of veteran MCs not losing it or sounding dated when they put out new music despite being over 50yrs old...

Whereas other legends, such as KRS now sound abit washed tbh when they drop a new verse...

Reactions: unspoken_respect
Yeah another Juice Crew remember, Masta Ace is one my favourite MC's of all time, hes always in my Top5 DOA list...

Ive always just preferred G Rap over Kane, though Kane is no doubt a GOAT and his flow still sounds butter today as does G Raps...

In fact G Rap and Kane (and Ace) are perfect examples of veteran MCs not losing it or sounding dated when they put out new music despite being over 50yrs old...

Whereas other legends, such as KRS now sound abit washed tbh when they drop a new verse...
Masta Ace really stood the test of time