Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Would Win? Budden vs Cyhi

Who U Got

• Total voters
This shit pissed me off when listening to it... Joe askin for smoke when maaaaaaddd niggas pressed him last year.

Cyhi and Eminem included.. he ducked the beef talking bout he retired.

Now he wanna talk shit? Just like Rory and Mal said.. niggas been called him out and he dodged like a muhfucka...

Show and prove nigga.

I hope every rapper disses Joe just so he got a reason to get back in the booth with no excuses anymore

giphy.gif

joe is a bit of a primadonna he prolly only talking about cyhi cuz it would actually be a good battle....

he prolly look at them other rappers who been calling him out like

TenseDetailedBee-max-1mb.gif

CYHI would clean budden up..and i think budden is nice. Budden wins through aggression and emotion. Ion know if he got the level in him now that would be needed to duel with a emcee of Cyhis caliber.

CYHI would clean budden up..and i think budden is nice. Budden wins through aggression and emotion. Ion know if he got the level in him now that would be needed to duel with a emcee of Cyhis caliber.

Idk where this notion that CyHi can wash Budden comes from. Like, outside of BHP, what does he really have to his credit? I like NDOS, but it ain't hitting on the same level.

Dude is nice, but he ain't that damn nice.

I think Cyhi would come with mostly random bars, while Joe would breakdown the character of Cyhi.

I'd put my bread on Joe.

This is exactly where I would put my money. Budden has a style that can get real personal

This is exactly where I would put my money. Budden has a style that can get real personal

Yeah and i think that is what would give him the edge. Cyhi is dope...super underrated...but he been tap dancing with Kanye too much. Theres too much ammo to use against him.

When has budden been a feared battle rapper tho?

Budden strengths as a rapper are not really the battle type bars. Joe is/was a GREAT rapper n put out alot of classic joints. But he is more of a introspective/intellectual rapper. Which happens to be my preferred style of rap. Cyhi witty wordplay is more suited for battle than Joe.

Idk where this notion that CyHi can wash Budden comes from. Like, outside of BHP, what does he really have to his credit? I like NDOS, but it ain't hitting on the same level.

Dude is nice, but he ain't that damn nice.
Cyhi has the ability to take a subject, make it abstract and talk about it metaphorically all inside of an analogy. Joe was the ability to visually verbalize "da gull"..as in the gull of this nigga to even exist in the same realm as me. At the same time, joe would win if he was as fun and witty with that in raps as he is on his podcast. But joe feels himself so much to the point that he wouldn't do that. He would bludgeon a nigga to death, where he would need to sniper a nigga.

Cyhi's diss record would be carefully crafted to both sound nice, and be heavy in subs...Joe's would be slow methodical joe. As far as public opinion would go...Joe's new fans don't like slow methodical joe. So that would even the public perception playing field..

Basically at this point in his career, cyhi would buster Douglas his ass.

Back