Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Would Win? Budden vs Cyhi

Who U Got

• Total voters
Damn he must really rate cyhi as a lyricist cause he gave no fux when marshall called him out

This shit pissed me off when listening to it... Joe askin for smoke when maaaaaaddd niggas pressed him last year.

Cyhi and Eminem included.. he ducked the beef talking bout he retired.

Now he wanna talk shit? Just like Rory and Mal said.. niggas been called him out and he dodged like a muhfucka...

Show and prove nigga.

I hope every rapper disses Joe just so he got a reason to get back in the booth with no excuses anymore

Joe def would win but that "im retired" bullshit is weak as fuck.

he's not an athlete, there aint no doctors telling him he cant go in the booth.

Him going back in to make one or 2 diss records does not mean he has to go back to making albums and mixtapes.

He is being a pussy

Hollow was getting trashed by Budden,
Cyhi is great Budden gonna have to really rap to beat him. But I'm still going with Budden hopefully cyhi the great be like I've had enough and drop a track. The Budden response should include a shot at em. You gotta return fire at everyone if you coming out of retirement. Damn mal should've pressed him more. I damn sure would have

Joe needs to shut up or put it in rap. He spent all last year using his retirement as an excuse not respond to mfs who called him out on wax. I think he would make quick work of Em, but Cy might give him a run for his money.

Back